PDA

View Full Version : Is S16 Thursday or Friday?

jazzdelmar
03-17-2018, 07:42 PM
Is S16 Thursday or Friday?

Radbooks
03-17-2018, 07:43 PM
On ESPN it's showing Thursday.

sittingon50
03-17-2018, 07:45 PM
Thursday.

Time won't be determined until after the games tomorrow, as I understand it.

jazzdelmar
03-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Kewl. Thx boyz.

ZagMan in Philly
03-17-2018, 07:57 PM
I LOVE L.A.!!!

DixieZag
03-17-2018, 08:06 PM
Kewl. Thx boyz.

Are you heading up the highway?

Radbooks
03-17-2018, 08:07 PM
Kewl. Thx boyz.

And girls... :)

jazzdelmar
03-18-2018, 04:26 AM
And girls... :)

Boyz a non gender appellation :)

75Zag
03-18-2018, 06:33 AM
Tickets to LA Regional are plentiful and fairly cheap even on Stubhub. College BB is always a tough sell to the LA sports fan base, and a regional consisting of GU vs (Xavier?) and Michigan vs. (UNC?) isn't likely to bring out the Hollywood elite. I predict there will be a lot of empty seats at Staples on Thursday. Hoping that GU plays the first game of the night ahead of the Michigan game but I assume time zone / television considerations for Michigan (and UNC?) would dictate that their game be played first.

Go Bulldogs!

Goshzagit
03-18-2018, 06:48 AM
Tickets to LA Regional are plentiful and fairly cheap even on Stubhub. College BB is always a tough sell to the LA sports fan base, and a regional consisting of GU vs (Xavier?) and Michigan vs. (UNC?) isn't likely to bring out the Hollywood elite. I predict there will be a lot of empty seats at Staples on Thursday. Hoping that GU plays the first game of the night ahead of the Michigan game but I assume time zone / television considerations for Michigan (and UNC?) would dictate that their game be played first.

Go Bulldogs!

S16 tickets are usually cheaper than opening Rd tickets. At least in my experience. The game tickets in Boise were more money than BOTH the South Carolina and North Carolina tickets in Phoenix last year.

Kinda like I spent more money on the USF-Gonzaga game, than I did on BYU-Gonzaga game in Vegas.

Its odd, really.

Zagceo
03-18-2018, 07:01 AM
S16 tickets are usually cheaper than opening Rd tickets. At least in my experience. The game tickets in Boise were more money than BOTH the South Carolina and North Carolina tickets in Phoenix last year.

Kinda like I spent more money on the USF-Gonzaga game, than I did on BYU-Gonzaga game in Vegas.

Its odd, really.

Supply and demand.....

Taco Bell Arena 8 teams vs Cardinal Stadium 4 teams

Taco Bell Arena 8 teams vs Staples 4 teams