PDA

View Full Version : Tough ticket

jyboc
03-16-2018, 12:38 PM
So a few of us went Boise without tickets thinking it would be like every other tournament where finding tickets would be a breeze. Was I ever wrong! More expensive than the Final Four was last year. Anyone have any ideas?

Zagceo
03-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Find Arizona fans at the airport

77Zag
03-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Local scalpers or Craigslist.
PM and I have a lead on a broker.
We scored on Craigslist, not cheap

jazzdelmar
03-16-2018, 12:48 PM
Offer Seannie Miller $100,000.

GoZag
03-16-2018, 12:50 PM
If you do use Craigslist have the person stand in front of their license plate with the tickets and take a picture of them. I was sold valid reprints from a guy but the guy also sold the original nice looking NCAA tickets to someone else which was not valid. I got in with not the colored official NCAA tickets but the official ones were void because of the reprint. Just got lucky

23dpg
03-16-2018, 12:50 PM

Or at the bar.
But seriously, there should be a glut of Zona fans selling now.

TimboZag
03-16-2018, 12:53 PM
We are also looking for 2 tickets...

Hoopaholic
03-16-2018, 12:56 PM
If you do use Craigslist have the person stand in front of their license plate with the tickets and take a picture of them. I was sold valid reprints from a guy but the guy also sold the original nice looking NCAA tickets to someone else which was not valid. I got in with not the colored official NCAA tickets but the official ones were void because of the reprint. Just got lucky
Yes
Unfortunately had issues with zag board member double selling

77Zag
03-16-2018, 01:07 PM
Which car do you have him stand in from of? Just kidding

Hoopaholic
03-16-2018, 01:16 PM
Which car do you have him stand in from of? Just kidding

I didn't too much trust. But was thankful paid thru PayPal and when never sent tickets after telling me he accidentally double sold them got my money back but took 45 days......

ZenZag
03-16-2018, 01:35 PM
I live in Boise and have been watching Craigs all day. Lots of scammers for sure, so be careful for that...and it doesn't seem like the prices are going down much so far. I lucked out and found a Buffalo fan who couldn't make it to their game tomorrow. So I will be sitting with the Buffalo fans....which should be great. I would think they might also root for the Zags.

75Zag
03-16-2018, 02:00 PM
Stubhub prices are down substantially from this morning. Still 225 for a fairly crummy high corner seat, but you never know when your next opportunity will be to see the Bulldogs live against a quality opponent. Next year (2019) closest locations for First / Second Round games are Seattle and Salt Lake City.

Go Bulldogs!

Kong-Kool-Aid
03-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Stubhub prices are down substantially from this morning. Still 225 for a fairly crummy high corner seat, but you never know when your next opportunity will be to see the Bulldogs live against a quality opponent. Next year (2019) closest locations for First / Second Round games are Seattle and Salt Lake City.

Go Bulldogs!

sure would be nice for WSU to host in spokane again.

75Zag
03-16-2018, 02:19 PM

University of Idaho hosts in Spokane in 2020.

Go Bulldogs!

gobroncsgozags
03-16-2018, 04:04 PM
I used venueticketsonline.com for last minute tickets on Thursday. The prices went down steadily through the week. Wednesday night I decided to go. Thursday morning they went down another $50 each, so I decided to take two of my kids. I don't know if it will be the same for Saturday, but there are a lot of tickets out there, so it might.

It felt a bit sketchy, but the local guy they must have hired to distribute tickets showed up at the arena and gave several of us our tickets. I felt good knowing that if it was a scam, and he didn't show up, that I wasn't the only idiot. :D

Ezag
03-16-2018, 04:43 PM

Yes Idaho has been the host of the last few and will be again in 2020. WSU did it for many years and decided they didn't want to. I heard GU was not interested but don't know that for sure.

Zagceo
03-16-2018, 05:01 PM
Yes Idaho has been the host of the last few and will be again in 2020. WSU did it for many years and decided they didn't want to. I heard GU was not interested but don't know that for sure.

You host....you caní play at the site!

why would GU host Spokane?

Birddog
03-16-2018, 06:01 PM
You host....you can’ play at the site!

why would GU host Spokane?

That's not the only reason. It takes an enormous amount of time and talent to organize and execute. It would expend resources that GU would rather use elsewhere.

Zagceo
03-16-2018, 06:20 PM
That's not the only reason. It takes an enormous amount of time and talent to organize and execute. It would expend resources that GU would rather use elsewhere.

Yes..and guess who’s hosting West Regionals AGAIN?

Lewey
03-16-2018, 06:33 PM
The guy Iím getting my tickets from has two additional in the Ohio State section for $375 each. PM me if interested and iíll Put you in contact. If this is not appropriate, go ahead and delete. Iím just trying to help if someone is still trying to get tickets.

Coach Crazy
03-16-2018, 06:53 PM

But they're probably trying to raise money to make up for the 100K that Coach Miller had to use to get Ayton to 'Zona. So, might now be cheap.

gu03alum
03-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Anyone find beer or a taco bell in taco bell arena? I couldn't find either.