PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Session Ticket Prices - WOW!

75Zag
03-16-2018, 07:10 AM
On Stubhub the cheapest ticket for Saturday's Boise session is $420. I thought I would find some bargains as Arizona fans lick their wounds and head home. I was going to invite a couple friends from Boise to join us on Saturday, but I think not at those prices. There will probably be some local scalpers with tickets outside the venue on Saturday, but who knows. Having GU, Kentucky and "the team that beat AZ" playing in a relatively small arena seems to be a superstar attraction with superstar pricing.

I am betting on the Bulldogs to give the fans a great performance for their cash, and don't forget to pre-order your NCAA tickets for 2019 and beyond.

Go Bulldogs!

Lewey
03-16-2018, 07:30 AM
I was there for the Thursday games and got tickets for the second session through Davidson. Was really hoping for the upset in that game so Iíd have tickets for Saturday. After the Arizona loss I was hopeful too that I could get better deals. I was competing with scalpers outside the doors trying to buy tickets. Not many sellers, but finally someone had tickets through Buffalo and he apparently also had other tickets. He didnít expect Buffalo to win so he didnít think heíd have tickets there. Still high at $375, but at least they are sideline seats (section 18 or 19) and there wasnít the additional $100 plus fees from Stubhub. If anyone is interested he said he had I think 6 tickets available. He didnít want to sell to a scalper. I would need to ask him if he still has some available. Will need to meet him before the first game.

Zags_Fanatic
03-16-2018, 08:02 AM
It doesn't help that Boise turned out to be arguably the best site for games. Zags vs. OSU is a huge draw. UK vs Arizona would have been massive already but with Buffalo's performance yesterday that game might even be more appealing. Good luck to everyone trying to get in the doors tomorrow, should be a great day of basketball!