View Full Version : Perkins' fourth foul

FuManShoes
03-15-2018, 09:22 PM
WTF was that call?

PS - the viewing angle on the broadcast from Boise sucks

Alum08
03-15-2018, 09:36 PM
WTF was that call?

PS - the viewing angle on the broadcast from Boise sucksTime Warp?

Ezag
03-15-2018, 09:43 PM
PS - the viewing angle on the broadcast from Boise sucks

Yes it does. I am working camera at the Taco Bell Arena. The viewing angle will be improved for Saturday as the game camera is position is being changed.

krozman
03-15-2018, 10:24 PM
Officials at the Taco Bell Arena have to call fouls to stop teams from going on runs......cause Taco Bell paid for the rights to that with their food.

Zagsker
03-15-2018, 10:42 PM
Yes it does. I am working camera at the Taco Bell Arena. The viewing angle will be improved for Saturday as the game camera is position is being changed.

That's cool man

zagporvida
03-15-2018, 10:50 PM

That is great, I saw someone post on Twitter that having the rim the same color as the floor with that angle was terrible!

soccerdud
03-15-2018, 10:53 PM
this is my favorite thread.

Robzagnut
03-15-2018, 10:59 PM
I have no complaints about the calls.

GU shot 25 FTs, UNCG shot 10.

jazzdelmar
03-16-2018, 04:34 AM
I have no complaints about the calls.

GU shot 25 FTs, UNCG shot 10.

Me neither. There were 2-3 near the end that could have easily gone the other way.

gonstu
03-16-2018, 06:16 AM
:D
Officials at the Taco Bell Arena have to call fouls to stop teams from going on runs......cause Taco Bell paid for the rights to that with their food.

vandalzag
03-16-2018, 06:25 AM
Me neither. There were 2-3 near the end that could have easily gone the other way.

Agreed. Wish they would have stopped the moving screens up top for them but other that it was pretty even (tough to tell much from that camera angle).

Bogozags
03-16-2018, 06:48 AM

Officials must have been given an incentive free "Nacho Fries!"

kitzbuel
03-16-2018, 07:07 AM
Yes it does. I am working camera at the Taco Bell Arena. The viewing angle will be improved for Saturday as the game camera is position is being changed.Good to know we have some insider influence.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

EEzag
03-16-2018, 07:24 AM

FTW

Lewey
03-16-2018, 09:32 AM

I was surprised. Taco Bell Arena doesn’t even have a Taco Bell inside. There is Chik-Fil-A, but no Taco Bell.

75Zag
03-16-2018, 11:56 AM
I was surprised. Taco Bell Arena doesn’t even have a Taco Bell inside. There is Chik-Fil-A, but no Taco Bell.

The Taco Bell Arena licensing deal expires in 2019 and will not be renewed. Perhaps Chik-Fil-A is sending an early signal? Chik-Bowl? Chik-Fil-Bowl? Chick-Fil-A-Bowl? It does not seem to have that special quality, does it? But then again I live in the city that is home to the Sunlight Supply Amphitheater so I guess I can't be too critical.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-basketball/article200216104.html

gobroncsgozags
03-16-2018, 04:19 PM
Agreed. Wish they would have stopped the moving screens up top for them but other that it was pretty even (tough to tell much from that camera angle).

Yep, that is my only complaint as well. They were running the same play over and over and there was a moving screen every time down the floor. Multiple on most trips. It was more evident in person. I was really impressed that Perkins fought through them so well.

DixieZag
03-16-2018, 04:36 PM

Cool Ezag!

That is a very difficult skill to master. Nice job.

I believe I had mentioned how the angle had been annoying on Thursday and you'd told me it all came down to the platforms. I am glad to hear it is being changed, and it is neat to learn that you're on the job tomorrow. Best of luck, shoot us a win!