View Full Version : Game time.

meadgrad02
03-15-2018, 08:50 PM
Looks like 4:45 PT.

raise the zag
03-15-2018, 08:55 PM
whew.

great news!

wayyyyy better time, pretty much our usual WCC time on many Saturday games (5 pm PST).

might have to trade in my green attire for my gonzaga gear this year!

ZagNative
03-15-2018, 09:00 PM
On CBS. From Gozags.

https://i.imgur.com/evrVuWs.jpg

gonstu
03-15-2018, 09:04 PM
Looks like the big boy time slot as far as my eye can tell. 7:45 East Coast Time on CBS. Let's show the east coast some zag bball boys. Hope the 3's are falling.

sittingon50
03-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Whew.

TexasZagFan
03-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Thank God! My DVR had a brain fart, and I was unable to see the game. The video stopped at the 33 second mark, then jumped to the end of the recording. Between watching highlights on youtube, and following the commentary here, I'll survive.

CdAZagFan
03-15-2018, 10:09 PM
Isn't CBS Sports a separate channel from just CBS? I have TNT, TBS and TRUtv specifically for the tourney (on DISH), but don't have the CBS Sports channel...

zagporvida
03-15-2018, 10:15 PM
If it was like today, all games are on CBS, TNT, TBS, and TRUtv, I don't think any games are on CBS Sports Channel. I was watching all games on those 4 channels this evening.

jazzdelmar
03-16-2018, 04:27 AM
That's Prime Time on the East Coast and on the Mother Network.....Leslie Moonves knows what's up....

Robzagnut
03-16-2018, 05:30 AM
Thank God! My DVR had a brain fart, and I was unable to see the game. The video stopped at the 33 second mark, then jumped to the end of the recording. Between watching highlights on youtube, and following the commentary here, I'll survive.

You didn't miss much. Only three points really...

* Thank gawd for Josh Perkins.
* I cringe every time JW3 is at the free throw line.
* Why does Norvell miss (seemingly) every shot except the last one?

TexasZagFan
03-16-2018, 05:40 AM
You didn't miss much. Only three points really...

* Thank gawd for Josh Perkins.
* I cringe every time JW3 is at the free throw line.
* Why does Norvell miss every shot except the last one?

Agree on all three, particularly the cringe when J3 shoots free throws. I thought he'd gotten over his issues at the line, but he obviously had a relapse yesterday.

I posted earlier about our two freshman contributors, Corey and Zach. They both have a ton of experience as the alpha dogs on their teams. That's why IMO they're comfortable with the ball in their hands in critical situations. These two assassins are going to be our leaders for the next two years, hopefully three.

TexasZagFan
03-16-2018, 05:41 AM
That's Prime Time on the East Coast and on the Mother Network.....Leslie Moonves knows what's up....

Don't think the message has been lost on other conferences. Zags are the Top Dog on the West Coast.

Robzagnut
03-16-2018, 06:16 AM
Agree on all three, particularly the cringe when J3 shoots free throws. I thought he'd gotten over his issues at the line, but he obviously had a relapse yesterday.

I posted earlier about our two freshman contributors, Corey and Zach. They both have a ton of experience as the alpha dogs on their teams. That's why IMO they're comfortable with the ball in their hands in critical situations. These two assassins are going to be our leaders for the next two years, hopefully three.

Only good thing that came outta that game is hopefully Rui will understand the importance of clutch free throws at the end of a tight NCAA tournament game. Those two misses were huge and it could have ended so differently.