PDA

View Full Version : The Early Entry Eligibility Deadline for NBA draft is 4/22/18

demian
03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
Killian Tillie gave off the appearance today that he is most concerned with that important date in late April, than anything else. He portrayed himself as a player who was soft, scared, disengaged, content and lousy today!! That was shameful to look at. Some of our players shot poorly from the field and free throw line and gave up some TOUGH buckets to the man they were defending but to my eye those players at least gave good effort and battled throughout the game. I can live with those players cuz everyone has a bad game shooting at times and sometimes the player you are defending is good too and feeling it offensively for stretches but those type of guys play hard and at least give us a chance to win down the stretch. Tillie was nowhere close to looking like a division 1 basketball player today let alone an early entry into the NBA draft. Tillie should rewatch the post game show on television right after the game ended and Candice Parker just ripped him to shreds! She called him “Tillus” twice and she said “to me a snapshot of the entire game was when he drives baseline and Dickie steps up to defend him, “Tillus” completely shoots the ball over and completely misses the basket”. Good for her, for telling the truth.

raise the zag
03-15-2018, 07:48 PM
this is an overly harsh post imo. borderline inappropriate & presumptuous. will probably be locked or deleted.

but...I will say this, after watching the replay today, can't believe just how SOFT he played. Don't know if his mind is on NBA, don't want to assume, yet his mind wasn't in Boise, that's for certain. Tillie received a ton of press following WCC, just hope he doesn't think press clippings scores baskets or gets rebounds.

I get Killian disappears in games, or his motor turns off on occasion, esp after good games, but the kid was flat-out SHYING away from contact, even on rebounds. even on screens.

It seemed more than nerves or even tentative, more fearful or like he was ill possibly? Is he ok?

tenniszag
03-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Way to presumptuous and uncalled for. He got 2 early fouls and sat most of the 1st Half. Then in the 2nd Half missed some shots he normally makes, especially lately, and never really got in a rhythm. As other poster’s noted, it was clear UNCG had an extensive game plan for him. He will be ready to go on Saturday.

RenoZag
03-15-2018, 07:58 PM
Killian Tillie gave off the appearance today that he is most concerned with that important date in late April, than anything else. He portrayed himself as a player who was soft, scared, disengaged, content and lousy today!! That was shameful to look at. Some of our players shot poorly from the field and free throw line and gave up some TOUGH buckets to the man they were defending but to my eye those players at least gave good effort and battled throughout the game. I can live with those players cuz everyone has a bad game shooting at times and sometimes the player you are defending is good too and feeling it offensively for stretches but those type of guys play hard and at least give us a chance to win down the stretch. Tillie was nowhere close to looking like a division 1 basketball player today let alone an early entry into the NBA draft. Tillie should rewatch the post game show on television right after the game ended and Candice Parker just ripped him to shreds! She called him “Tillus” twice and she said “to me a snapshot of the entire game was when he drives baseline and Dickie steps up to defend him, “Tillus” completely shoots the ball over and completely misses the basket”. Good for her, for telling the truth.

You have a future as a motivational speaker. . .at the University of Arizona

gonzagafan62
03-15-2018, 07:58 PM
Way to presumptuous and uncalled for. He got 2 early fouls and sat most of the 1st Half. Then in the 2nd Half missed some shots he normally makes, especially lately, and never really got in a rhythm. As other poster’s noted, it was clear UNCG had an extensive game plan for him. He will be ready to go on Saturday.

This X 1000 if you really think his head was on NBA you’re dense. He’s playing with his brothers right now. He wanted to win this game just like the rest of our players. Stop being ridiculous you two

gonzagafan62
03-15-2018, 07:59 PM
You have a future as a motivational speaker. . .at the University of Arizona
:agreed:

raise the zag
03-15-2018, 08:02 PM
This X 1000 if you really think his head was on NBA you’re dense. He’s playing with his brothers right now. He wanted to win this game just like the rest of our players. Stop being ridiculous you two

assuming me as well?

I was the first to post this thread should be deleted or locked.

I only stated he played soft. and he did. that is warranted.

watch J3's monster highlights and watch him in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqLZu835HAI

23dpg
03-15-2018, 08:02 PM
Tillie just had one of the best WCC tourneys in history. Was he concerned about the draft then?
Reconsider your post demian. Tillie is certainly a streaky player but it has nothing to do with what you wrote.
You can do better.

former1dog
03-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Over the top Demian.

demian
03-15-2018, 08:06 PM
Touché! I will reconsider! Sorry for being to harsh Killian, go get em on Saturday!

former1dog
03-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Touché! I will reconsider! Sorry for being to harsh Killian, go get em on Saturday!

We still love you man!

RenoZag
03-15-2018, 08:20 PM
We still love you man!

Speak for yourself.