PDA

View Full Version : Whither Bowser?

Birddog
03-12-2018, 09:46 AM
I am anxiously looking forward to Bowser's annual view of the Tournament and Gonzaga's fate. Awaiting a Bowser post is somewhat akin to waiting for the seed announcements, anything can happen. JMO, but there isn't much to compare when Bowser submits one of his gonzo scatalogical essays, a "Fear and Loathing in Boise" The Heart of the American Dream essay would be a zinger. Just too much material when Zags are awash with smurf blue and millions of processed potatoes .

upan8th
03-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Worth the wait, no doubt. Hope we're not waiting for Godot, though.

Birddog
03-12-2018, 01:06 PM
You are right, Godot hasnít posted in a looooong time

229SintoZag
03-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Is Snapco even still in business? Their website appears to be down...

Birddog
03-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Is Snapco even still in business? Their website appears to be down...

I think Bowser is still pulling some legal shenanigans trying to salvage the "intellectual property" (now there's an oxymoron). As for me I'm finished with it, essentially broke and looking to move into a tiny house. I am looking at artisanal cheese for my new venture, though most of my experience is cutting it. Doing a business deal with Bowser was something like driving the clown car in the circus, all circles and esses, starts and stops, very little forward motion, and everybody bailed when the car stopped. I'll say this for Bowser though, for all that he lacks in business ethics and acumen, he makes up for as a drinking buddy. Oh yeah, he also really kows his tequila!

ZagsObserver
03-12-2018, 05:58 PM
How about Abe? Is he in hiding?

thespywhozaggedme
03-12-2018, 07:28 PM
How about Abe? Is he in hiding?

Was banned almost two months ago.