PDA

View Full Version : Zags in Vegas were Awesome!

former1dog
03-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Loved my time in Vegas. Being surrounded by awesome Gonzaga Bulldog Alum and Fans was such a joy.

I don't go every year, but I should.

Thanks to all the fans that made it so fun to attend and root on all of our favorite team.

gozagswoohoo
03-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Loved my time in Vegas. Being surrounded by awesome Gonzaga Bulldog Alum and Fans was such a joy.

I don't go every year, but I should.

Thanks to all the fans that made it so fun to attend and root on all of our favorite team.

I've been 4....? or maybe 5 times now...? There's almost nothing like it. It's always an incredibly fun time. Glad you got to go. Hopefully we'll run into each other at a future tourney.

former1dog
03-07-2018, 11:27 AM
I've been 4....? or maybe 5 times now...? There's almost nothing like it. It's always an incredibly fun time. Glad you got to go. Hopefully we'll run into each other at a future tourney.
:cheers:

That would be awesome.

thebigsmoove
03-07-2018, 11:40 AM
The wife and i might be moving closer to that part of the country, Super pumped about getting to go to some tournaments and with this potential move to the MWC, maybe catch some more games at rival schools.

Zagceo
03-07-2018, 12:35 PM
https://lvsportsbiz.com/2018/03/04/college-basketball-tourneys-come-vegas-springboard-march-madness-comes-price/

WCC recieved $300,000 from Vegas tourists board....bet portion of that would get sunk in MWC portion with a move

zagbeliever
03-07-2018, 05:13 PM
There is nothing like the tournament! SO MUCH FUN! So many ZAGS there and all friendly. The highlight of the year!