PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day The Best of the Week Gonzaga vs BYU III

Reborn
03-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Good morning Zag fans. Today IS the best day of this week for sure. It's the day we go after another WCC Championship. The game last night was just amazing. I love these Zags. They are ready for the ride. It'll be another great game with BYU in blue. I do hope that when the game is over, BYU goes home singing the blues. I've got that great smile on my face again this morning. Feels so good. Are we ready ZagNation? A little louder, please! ARE WE READY ZAGNATION?!!!

Go Zags!!!
Go Zags!!!
Go Zags!!!

TexasZagFan
03-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Good morning Zag fans. Today IS the best day of this week for sure. It's the day we go after another WCC Championship. The game last night was just amazing. I love these Zags. They are ready for the ride. It'll be another great game with BYU in blue. I do hope that when the game is over, BYU goes home singing the blues. I've got that great smile on my face again this morning. Feels so good. Are we ready ZagNation? A little louder, please! ARE WE READY ZAGNATION?!!!

Go Zags!!!
Go Zags!!!
Go Zags!!!

Nothing better than seeing this thread, thanks Reborn.

I'm feeling great today, buttressed by the test results of an insurance physical yesterday: BP at 114/72.

http://bloodpressureok.com/reading/114-over-72/

Your blood pressure is 114 over 72?

What your blood pressure values mean
Your blood pressure is: Ideal!

Your upper and your lower blood pressure value seem to be within the same classification (Ideal!).

No doubt retirement has contributed to that reading.

Go Zags! We'll be watching at Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch tonight.

Zags11
03-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Nothing better than seeing this thread, thanks Reborn.

I'm feeling great today, buttressed by the test results of an insurance physical yesterday: BP at 114/72.

http://bloodpressureok.com/reading/114-over-72/

No doubt retirement has contributed to that reading.

Go Zags! We'll be watching at Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch tonight.

Congrats on blood pressure. And go zags!