PDA

View Full Version : WCC Tourney Info-Periphery

sittingon50
02-26-2018, 01:50 PM
Was wandering around on the WCC site looking for some info & came across this:

http://www.wccsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/022118aaa.html

Seems odd to me that a sponsor for the Tourney was secured so late in the game (posted 2-21-18)

Birddog
02-26-2018, 02:22 PM
Was wandering around on the WCC site looking for some info & came across this:

http://www.wccsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/022118aaa.html

Seems odd to me that a sponsor for the Tourney was secured so late in the game (posted 2-21-18)

Maybe their sponsorship will stick and last many years.

sittingon50
02-26-2018, 03:47 PM
Maybe their sponsorsgip will stick and last many years.

If that's the case then I guess this IS a big, hairy deal!

RenoZag
02-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Sponsorship is the glue that holds post-season tournaments together !

( "Get your hands off me, you damn dirty ape !")

Birddog
02-26-2018, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't go ape over it just yet.

RenoZag
02-26-2018, 04:34 PM
Gorilla Glue is harmful by inhalation, and irritating to the eyes, respiratory system, and skin. It should be kept away from animals and children. If Gorilla Glue is ingested, it may cause gastrointestinal blockage, and medical attention should be sought immediately.[8] If it comes into contact with the eyes they should be flushed thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes and then medical attention should be sought. If users have chronic asthmatic conditions then they should consult a physician before use. If it comes into contact with skin it should be washed off with a rough textured soap and some water. And if it is inhaled and causes physical discomfort then users should move to an area with fresh air, if breathing difficulties continue or if it is swallowed then medical attention should be found immediately. Wearing gloves while using it is recommended. Contains known or suspected carcinogens.

RenoZag
02-26-2018, 04:36 PM
The Gorilla Glue Company is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and has been selling Gorilla GlueŽ for over two decades. The glue was first discovered being used in Indonesia on teak furniture, but consumers soon found it to be incredibly versatile and demand soared. On a mission to make products that deliver impressive results, the company has since expanded its offerings to include Gorilla TapeŽ, GorillaŽ Super Glue, GorillaŽ Construction Adhesive, and other premium tapes, sealants, and adhesives. At Gorilla, we believe in high-quality products and choose to only put the Gorilla logo on products that meet rigorous development standards.

In addition to great products, we strive to be a great company for our employees. The Gorilla Glue Company is family-owned and operated and prides itself on its family atmosphere and fun-but-serious products. Our employees are our number one asset, and our company is dedicated to providing a healthy work culture centered on family values. In fact, we’ve been selected as a Top Place to Work in Cincinnati for seven years in a row.

RenoZag
02-26-2018, 04:40 PM
It would be the ultimate irony if the Gorilla Glue logos on the court don't stick worth a damn

rennis
02-26-2018, 05:21 PM
If you haven't tried gorilla tape, you owe it to yourself. You'll never buy duct tape ever again.

RenoZag
02-26-2018, 05:28 PM
If you haven't tried gorilla tape, you owe it to yourself. You'll never buy duct tape ever again.

The glue is pretty good too

Hoopaholic
02-26-2018, 06:01 PM

Didn't know it existed to be honest

sittingon50
02-26-2018, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1ciPnTGKg