PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Rebornzag

Hoopmeister
10-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone. I am Rebornzag. I had my computer stolen a while back,as well as other important things. I haven't purchased another computer yet, and have been keeping up with you all by reading the messages Board at the Library. I've been so uncertain about what to do. I forgot my password, and have looked around the house several times, but can not find the right one. Today I remembered that during a time period that Reborn could not get messages onto the Board for some very odd reason still unknown to me, I took a new name Hoopmeister for awhile. Then I went to a more familiar name, Rebornzagfan, and then the theft.

I'm not sure what I will eventually do because I still want to be known as Rebornzag. Are there any suggestions? I do not have email now because my computer got stolen, and my emails went with it. Maybe I can get email through another place. Someone could message me here and let me know. I'd appreciate any tips, and especially free ones.

I really appreciate all of you and your thoughtfulness in keeping Zag Nation posted on everything. I followed the recruiting very close, and thanks to you all for your posts. Few and staff should really be applauded. One more time they've done a great job.

I apologize to all my friends here for not letting you all know sooner what happened to me, but I couldn't figure it out until today. If any of you sent me an email during this time I am very sorry I was unable to answer them. As you know that is not like me. I still don't know how to get to them, but if I can figure out how to get back into Rebornzagfan's emails I will surely answer them all. I have missed you all a lot, but I read your messages and keep up with everyone who's posting. Soon the energy on this board will once again become unbelievable. I'm as excited as everyone else. It's going to be a great year...for sure.

Go Zags!!!..........The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

ZagNative
10-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Reborn! It's good to know that you're okay and that you didn't finally just get fed up with the bunch of us and decide never to come back! I'm really sorry to hear about the theft. Steenkin' low-life thieves!

Glad you're back. You MUST find a way to still be RebornZag here, even if you have to register as Reborn_Zag or some such close to the original. Otherwise, when we say "That lousy kool-aid-drinkin' Reborn is at it again!" people won't know who we're talking about.

For the e-mail account, I am able to access my e-mail account with cet.com from anywhere, by going to their website. Your provider probably has something similar. Also, you can set up an e-mail account with yahoo that you can access from any computer.

You take care!

MDABE80
10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Welcome back Reborn........We've missed your enthusiasm and hope all is well. Better find a new puter.

former1dog
10-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Reborn,

I think something can be done to help you out.

ZigZagSoCal
10-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad news but look on the bright side Reborn. You've probably made a new ZAG fan out of that thief once he boots up your computer. Heck, we should keep an eye out for him here on this board because he can't help but join in.:D

Proudzagmom
10-29-2007, 08:49 PM
I am so happy to hear you are okay Reborn!! I was concerned when you stopped posting. I'm sorry about your computer being stolen, but I am thankful that you are alright. :)

drnoe
10-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Welcome back Reborn. I have a theory as to what happened to you. You must have gotten sucked into the vortex...you know, that phenomenon that happens when IRA! goes up for a dunk and things get caught up in the underdraft. It's OK now. You're back home.

mendiant
10-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Dude!

I have been concerned about you...glad to now you are ok....

But then I think...is this a hoax????

Are you the real Reborn???

Proof must be submitted...the Foo is a good arena.

Love regardless,

mendiant

ZaggyStardust
10-29-2007, 11:38 PM
Wow Reborn - been thinking about you and wondering if you ran to the dark dawg side or something like that!!!!;) ;) Of course I'm just ribbin ya... So sorry about your theft - that's a bummer. Glad you have still been able to follow our beloved Zags though. It's going to be quite a year!

MickMick
10-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Long time, no see :)

BobZag
10-30-2007, 10:06 AM
The username RebornZag is available.

Hoopmeister
10-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Thank you for your wonderful responses. I am hoping to get back on the Board as plain old Reborn soon....Keep an eye open for me.

Mendiant... The last person who called me, "Dude" was 13 years old. Reborn seems much more respectful to me. I don't recall disrespecting you this way (name calling).

former1dog
10-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Mendiant... The last person who called me, "Dude" was 13 years old. Reborn seems much more respectful to me. I don't recall disrespecting you this way (name calling).

I am completely certain that in this context the term "Dude" is one of familiarity and respect, not name calling.

Hoopmeister
10-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the clarification F1D....I was puzzled there for a minute.:confused:

Proudzagmom
10-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Reborn,

There's no way that Mendiant was calling you names. Just being Mendiant and that includes lots and lots of humor. Again, welcome back.

demian
10-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I missed your posts on this board, look forward to much more from you this upcoming season.