PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day The Best of the Week Gonzaga vs BYU II

Reborn
02-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Good morning Zag fans. It's game dayyyyyyyy! Yeah!!!

Tonight it's BYU, and it's the last game of conference play. This is the game our Zags need to "seal the deal." I love this game. This is always one of the toughest games of the year because it's one of the toughest places in America to play a basketball game. This will be our chance to rectify the SDSU loss. And the Zags are ready. Believe me. The Zags will face the loudest and craziest crowd that they have faced all year, and most likely the worst reffing. I'm sure Few has addressed this. Fortunately, we have guys who have played there and have won there. They'll be ready. We know that BYU will be coming to mug our boys, and they must be ready for this. This will certainly be a tough fight. This is a game the Zags will need to be more mentally tough than ever before.

To be honest, I've never liked BYU much because of their dirty play. I just don't respect that in basketball. It's already a really tough sport to play when it's played within the rules. I believe that unless you've played this sport at this level that most people don't know how tough this sport is. The thing to remember is that these guys don't have pads, and the floor is really hard. The players are really big, really strong, and WILL HIT YOU AT TIMES with all their power. So when you play against players who go beyond what is withing the rules, it just really makes me angry. I believe our Zags share this same opinion and feeling, and they are going to take care of business tonight.

ZagNation is waking up now. Let's rise up together for this one, fans. Let's connect in spirit and cheer our boys home with everything we have tonight. I've got one message for our boys, "We got your backs."

I am wearing a wonderful smile on my face today. A good sign.

Go Zags!!!

ps I used the picture of Mohammad Ali knocking out Joe Frazier for the championship because this one tonight is for the championship and BYU is the foe that stands in our way. Let's knock 'em out boys!