PDA

View Full Version : McKeon Pavilion - parking

TimberZag
02-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Any tips? :confused:

U Zig, I Zag
02-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Avoid the key, they only give you 3 seconds at a time and constantly moving your car will distract from the game.

TimberZag
02-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Avoid the key, they only give you 3 seconds at a time and constantly moving your car will distract from the game.
:roll: but seriously...

gaels87
02-07-2018, 12:06 PM
The school is on Jan Term break this week, so parking should be a little better than normal. Through the guard gate, go right, not left. The parking lot on the left is a pain to get out of and there should be parking available by many of the dorms.

Markburn1
02-07-2018, 12:10 PM
:roll: but seriously...

If you don't mind walking, when you get to the T intersection after entering the campus, take a right and follow the road until it bends around to the left. On the right hand side on a hill is a parking lot that will be fairly empty. Park there and walk directly east. You will be able to get out of the campus much quicker after the game. If you take a left at the T, there is a parking lot on your left immediately after the turn. It's a long wait to escape from there if you aren't able to park near the exit on the southwest corner.

CDC84
02-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Check out the 3 part ESPN special from 2004 called "The Season - College Basketball." You'll see many Zag fans engaged in a 1st class tailgater in that parking lot that the R-Man and Co. put together. I also got my 5 seconds of fame during that show at the Santa Clara game.