PDA

View Full Version : 1* thread

Birddog
02-01-2018, 04:24 PM
There is some time before the game and I just thought it would be great to start a one star thread to see what all the fuss is about. So come on all you lamea$$ posters and give this thread a single star. Show me you gotta pair, call me names too, lets air this crap out right here and now. Cleanse yourself you weeenies!

maynard g krebs
02-01-2018, 04:28 PM
I heard your SnapCo outfit makes pre-soiled underwear. (Which is an excellent idea; it saves me the trouble of soiling my own).

Once and Future Zag
02-01-2018, 04:28 PM
There is some time before the game and I just thought it would be great to start a one star thread to see what all the fuss is about. So come on all you lamea$$ posters and give this thread a single star. Show me you gotta pair, call me names too, lets air this crap out right here and now. Cleanse yourself you weeenies!

This can only end well.

Birddog
02-01-2018, 04:39 PM
OK< who is the jerk that gave this 5*s? Fess up you puke, show me you got some huevos!.

RenoZag
02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
This thread is a dumpster fire waiting to happen

Martin Centre Mad Man
02-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Since none of y’all picked the star, I picked this guy.

https://media.giphy.com/media/TeBpzQZRaBIC4/giphy.gif

krozman
02-01-2018, 04:56 PM
This thread is a dumpster fire waiting to happen

Oh I dunno. At least he's not trying to express opinions in a real thread, ruining it. I embrace the mentally challenged having their own space to play with their 3 piece missing puzzles.

Birddog
02-01-2018, 04:56 PM
I heard your SnapCo outfit makes pre-soiled underwear. (Which is an excellent idea; it saves me the trouble of soiling my own).

It comes in Camo ! Wear em and then just throw em back in the drawer. It's recycling at it's best and saving precious water resources too.

Bogozags
02-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Since none of y’all picked the star, I picked this guy.

https://media.giphy.com/media/TeBpzQZRaBIC4/giphy.gif

I am sure glad he is feeling much better...all that Medical MaryJane must be working!

soccerdud
02-01-2018, 06:02 PM
i like you. i am unsure if that means i should 1-star your thread (at your request) or not. anyone know the protocol here?

Ezag
02-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Rating any thread is pretty lame. If you care that much either way, you need a hobby

Outraged
02-01-2018, 07:10 PM
A star is born.