PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day The Best of the Week Gonzaga vs San Diego

Reborn
02-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Good morning everyone. Yeah! It's Game Day. And I love it. I love this team and can hardly wait to see them play. Every week I like them more. Every game I see better chemistry and cohesion. Who will be the leading scorers? That's the mystery. In the end, this may be the most cohesive them ever because this team can not be stopped offensively by anyone but themselves. You stop one player or and one or two others score twenty points. There are so many good scorers on this team. Seven actually. It's a beautiful thing to see.

Go Zags!!!

Norwester
02-01-2018, 09:08 AM
If "game day (is) the best day of the week," and there are two game days in one week, which game day is the best day of the weeki?

TexasZagFan
02-01-2018, 09:16 AM
If "game day (is) the best day of the week," and there are two game days in one week, which game day is the best day of the weeki?

The day the wife is out of town?

ETA: For me, it's Thursday, because I don't work on Fridays.

Zags11
02-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Best day until the next best day.

Reborn
02-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Best day until the next best day.

Right on! Perfect answer.

MDABE80
02-01-2018, 11:18 AM
I do hope we can find some Key and 3 pt defense. No injuries, hit the boards and no TO's. Big wish list huh??

Reborn
02-01-2018, 04:53 PM
I totally agree, Doc.

I believe luck has not been on the Zags side either. Some of the shots that some of our opponents have made has just simply been luck. Take for example that center for San Francisco. He had made only 4 3 pointers before the Zags game, and suddenly he makes two in a row. JW3 wasn't really guarding him, but I may not have either. And at other times Zag defenders have been all over shooters and playing perfect defense, and dang, the players shot goes in. Let's put an end to the luck of shooters against GU. NOW!

Go Zags!!!

Zags11
02-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Right on! Perfect answer.

:).

Go zags!