PDA

View Full Version : Great play call by Few after the Time Out...

youreachiteach
02-18-2007, 03:53 AM
In regulation with the game tied. 19.3 secs of Pargo dribbling and then a TO. You would think he would have drawn something up. Thats was the chance to win it.

Great game Pendo, you deserve some praise.Those call against you in the 1st half were a joke. Mallon played well even if he was badly hurt. Kuso is a "man". Downs is all offense, but i know why Self said bye. Bouldin oh Bouldin, your time will come and you'll be great. Pmac is toast. Maybe if Pargo and Raivio didnt play 45 mins, they would cover a bit better and make shots late.

There are no moral victories.

GonzagasaurusFlex
02-18-2007, 04:00 AM
Hope you're not teaching basketball You Reach :D

SteeleMan
02-18-2007, 05:49 AM
In regulation with the game tied. 19.3 secs of Pargo dribbling and then a TO. You would think he would have drawn something up. Thats was the chance to win it.

Great game Pendo, you deserve some praise.Those call against you in the 1st half were a joke. Mallon played well even if he was badly hurt. Kuso is a "man". Downs is all offense, but i know why Self said bye. Bouldin oh Bouldin, your time will come and you'll be great. Pmac is toast. Maybe if Pargo and Raivio didnt play 45 mins, they would cover a bit better and make shots late.

There are no moral victories.

so many holes in your post but I'll call out just this... Downs played an intregal part down the stretch swatting balls an grabbing rebounds (on the defensive end).

bigblahla
02-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Don't knock Micah, his play went up another notch as he finds his roll on this year's squad. Just wish the ball would have gotten to him a couple of more times when he flashed open.

G0!! Zags!!!

scrooner
02-18-2007, 07:55 AM
Didn't Micah block two balls from behind & force a jumpball from the front? I think he would have more blocks on the season, but it seems like the guy he's going after always gets fouled by someone else at the same time.

Bocco
02-18-2007, 08:23 AM
YTIR you seem to be auditioning for an ESPNNews commercial....good luck you seem to be eminantly qualified.

gueastcoast
02-18-2007, 08:47 AM
I have to admit, I rarely post rebuttals (especially when others have already done so) but the Downs comment is just plain wrong. Guy played his heart out, not just blocks/jump balls but that great save (which may have been a bad call, but what the hey -- you gotta make the play to get the call). The kid has heart and is a great blue-collar addition to the squad, give me five more of him.

sanfranzagsguy20
02-18-2007, 10:21 AM
lol bocco...it seemed like i was talking sports out of my @$$ haha...my favorite was when he goes "boy that vince young turned out to be a bust"