PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week. GU vs Portland

Reborn
01-25-2018, 06:42 AM
Good morning to everyone. It's game day, and I'm excited. I'm sippin my coffee, and waiting to go to school to teach 4th graders. I thought I'd drop by here and say hi to you all. Have a great day.

I'm focusing on seeing if Norvell switches roles and positions with Melson. I want to see if he's the back-up point guard, and if he plays combo guard with Perkins. Of course I'm excited about getting to see what Rui does to Portland. Can they guard him? If they start doubling him can he pass to JW3 or Tillie? Hoping Kispert can get going offensively, and play more.

I think the games this weekend are very important. I'm thinking that Few and his coaches are beginning to tweek some things offensively. The offensive engine has been misfiring, and needs some adjustments. I'm looking for those both tonight and Saturday.

Go Zags!!!

TexasZagFan
01-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Good morning to everyone. It's game day, and I'm excited. I'm sippin my coffee, and waiting to go to school to teach 4th graders. I thought I'd drop by here and say hi to you all. Have a great day.

I'm focusing on seeing if Norvell switches roles and positions with Melson. I want to see if he's the back-up point guard, and if he plays combo guard with Perkins. Of course I'm excited about getting to see what Rui does to Portland. Can they guard him? If they start doubling him can he pass to JW3 or Tillie? Hoping Kispert can get going offensively, and play more.

I think the games this weekend are very important. I'm thinking that Few and his coaches are beginning to tweek some things offensively. The offensive engine has been misfiring, and needs some adjustments. I'm looking for those both tonight and Saturday.

Go Zags!!!

Thanks reborn. I've had my coffee, but not before Big D and I walked to school, though you could see your breath this morning. Sorry to go O/T, but Thursday mornings are always one of my favorites. D & I both have RE on Wednesday night, so he spends the night with us.

For those in North Texas, my search for the Zags on Uverse turned up empty. However, the paper has the game at 10 on AT&T sports. Is that Root? The station is centered around the Houston Rockets, as far as their commercials go.

adoptedzag
01-25-2018, 08:21 AM
You know, as I wake up and enjoy the first cup of joe, I can't help but be more intrigued by the SMC/BYU clash that's happening at the same time. I think what is going to happen is I'll watch SMC/BYU and follow along with the Zags blowout on game tracker.

TexasZagFan
01-25-2018, 08:28 AM
You know, as I wake up and enjoy the first cup of joe, I can't help but be more intrigued by the SMC/BYU clash that's happening at the same time. I think what is going to happen is I'll watch SMC/BYU and follow along with the Zags blowout on game tracker.

Thanks for the reminder. SMC/BYU is on ESPN tonight. I think the Gaels will win handily.

Reborn
01-25-2018, 03:39 PM
That will be a great game. I'll record it and watch tomorrow.

MontanaCoyote
01-25-2018, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder. SMC/BYU is on ESPN tonight. I think the Gaels will win handily.

[QUOTE=Reborn;1354118]Good morning to everyone. It's game day, and I'm excited. I'm sippin my coffee, and waiting to go to school to teach 4th graders. I thought I'd drop by here and say hi to you all. Have a great day.

Go Zags!!![/QUOTE

4th graders! God bless you! The Montana Coyote taught HS government for 30 years. No sweat. Here's my teacher's salary schedule, highest pay to lowest: Special Ed/Needs teachers, Elementary teachers, Junior High/Middle School teachers, High School teachers. Hope you had a fine day at school.

bballbeachbum
01-25-2018, 06:04 PM
later in the game day, sipping a beer now instead of coffee, and excited to watch the Zags later. I hear you adoptedzag but will do like Reborn and watch the other game after. just something about watching live!
:cheers: to you teachers