PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch Saint Mary’s game in Nashville?

PNW Zagfan
01-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Great game tonight, poor scheduling on my part as I find myself in Nashville. Any suggestions from Music City Zag fans or Zag fans familiar with Nashville (I am not) as to where to watch the game? Preferably downtown, but I can uber if there’s a good sports bar nearby.

Go Zags.

TexasZagFan
01-18-2018, 01:02 PM
Great game tonight, poor scheduling on my part as I find myself in Nashville. Any suggestions from Music City Zag fans or Zag fans familiar with Nashville (I am not) as to where to watch the game? Preferably downtown, but I can uber if there’s a good sports bar nearby.

Go Zags.

I'm sure there's a sports bar in the vicinity of Bridgestone Arena (downtown). We had a great time in Nashville, stayed over a couple of days after the Zags beat the Vols.

LongIslandZagFan
01-18-2018, 01:06 PM

Go Zags.

Cannot assure a Zag crowd at any of these joints...

but hope this helps:

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=sportsbars&find_loc=Downtown%2C+Nashville%2C+TN