PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone on the GU board?

Zags11
01-17-2018, 10:59 PM
It seems we are missing a lot of the old vets nowadays. Its sad and I'm wondering where they went. Any info?

Birddog
01-18-2018, 05:07 AM
Probably like me they are tired of the constant pissing contests and "I'm smarter than you" posts. The tone of this board has changed a lot over the years. OTOH, Dixie and TZF are still good for at least 5 posts a day not counting game threads. We need more Bowser!

gonzagabasketball
01-18-2018, 06:00 AM
Probably like me they are tired of the constant pissing contests and "I'm smarter than you" posts. The tone of this board has changed a lot over the years. OTOH, Dixie and TZF are still good for at least 5 posts a day not counting game threads. We need more Bowser!

Has it? I honestly feel it has devolved to where any dissenting opinions are bombarded by the "you don't like my favorite color the right way" crowd, which is a significant portion of this forum, maybe even the foundation of it. Although that may read as criticism, overall this board is pretty civil, generally positive, and often informative.

jazzdelmar
01-18-2018, 06:27 AM
Vacated.

hooter73
01-18-2018, 06:48 AM
Constant negativity and thread drift drive people away. Or if your ignore list is pages long, it might seem like there are no posts anymore:)

Reborn
01-18-2018, 07:00 AM
Hey! It's game day guys. Can we drop this topic for a single day? It's GU vs St Mary's. Enjoy the day.....if you can. I have been, and still am, proud to be a member of this community. I'm proud to be a Zag. Proud to be a member of this forum.

Go Zags!!! Beat St Mary's. No! Stomp the heck out of them. Pound them. Roll them. Knock them out. Go Zags!!!

tyra
01-18-2018, 07:16 AM
It’s not that there is disagreement. It’s that it gets so personal so angry so fast. I think most people want less of that in their lives.

TexasZagFan
01-18-2018, 07:30 AM
It’s not that there is disagreement. It’s that it gets so personal so angry so fast. I think most people want less of that in their lives.

I don't need any additional disagreements in my life...I have a wife and 15 YO son who keep that cup filled.

RenoZag
01-18-2018, 07:44 AM
It seems we are missing a lot of the old vets nowadays. Its sad and I'm wondering where they went. Any info?

This version of the GUB has been in place 10 years now. Perhaps the format and content have become stale for some?

There are also other options for catching up with news of GU basketball, so folks vote with their feet (or their web browsers).

TravelinZag
01-18-2018, 08:06 AM

Agree. It’s the lack of respect and rationality. Just because I disagree with a posts doesn’t mean I can’t respect the poster, and sometimes learn something. We all share a passion for the Zags. That doesn’t imbue us with perfect knowledge, and should NEVER justify attacks on other posters. Doing so is rude, and undermines this board,

Go Zag fans — with enthusiasm, passion, insight and respect.

gon2mt
01-18-2018, 08:22 AM
I rarely post but follow the board consistently. A couple of comments. First I agree that in all probability the majority of the followers rarely if ever post. Why is that? I know that this comment will generate negative responses and perhaps points to my own paranoia. I feel that there is sort of a "club" of people who obviously know each other and in essence have a board within the board. To me this tends to inhibit comments from outside this group. When I have posted ( and I don't think I am completely uninformed having played and coached basketball) I have not gotten any sense that I have broken into the club, the back and forth between the frequent posters. Not sure how to draw more comments which I think would make the board less stale and repetitive. Finally I really don't feel there are too many "attacks" on people compared to the number of posts. I enjoy the board but enjoy it most when it involves actual discussion of approach, strategy-the basketball ins and outs themselves.

DixieZag
01-18-2018, 08:38 AM

If that was meant as an insult, and it's very difficult to see how it isn't, just a very quick check of the last five days as a sample shows you posting more here than me, which is fine since I generally enjoy your posts.

Generally.

TexasZagFan
01-18-2018, 08:48 AM
I rarely post but follow the board consistently. A couple of comments. First I agree that in all probability the majority of the followers rarely if ever post. Why is that? I know that this comment will generate negative responses and perhaps points to my own paranoia. I feel that there is sort of a "club" of people who obviously know each other and in essence have a board within the board. To me this tends to inhibit comments from outside this group. When I have posted ( and I don't think I am completely uninformed having played and coached basketball) I have not gotten any sense that I have broken into the club, the back and forth between the frequent posters. Not sure how to draw more comments which I think would make the board less stale and repetitive. Finally I really don't feel there are too many "attacks" on people compared to the number of posts. I enjoy the board but enjoy it most when it involves actual discussion of approach, strategy-the basketball ins and outs themselves.

My suggestion: don't be afraid to reach out to others via PM. There are quite a few people I have private conversations with, and we've never met in person.

Case in point: I met amaronizag for the first time in July, during my family's visit to Spokane. Through our conversations, we discovered a mutual affinity for wine in addition to our love of the Zags. It was a real treat to meet him, and Abe for the first time.

Last summer (or maybe 2016), I met LIZF for the first time, when he was traveling through Texas.

If anyone is ever traveling through North Texas, PM me. Hopefully we can grab a meal, or adult beverage together. I live about 10 minutes away from DFW airport.

Birddog
01-18-2018, 08:52 AM
If that was meant as an insult, and it's very difficult to see how it isn't, just a very quick check of the last five days as a sample shows you posting more here than me, which is fine since I generally enjoy your posts.

Generally.

You are too sensitive.

JPtheBeasta
01-18-2018, 08:57 AM

Arby’s. Roast beef sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UZSeZP9Iw&app=desktop

JPtheBeasta
01-18-2018, 09:05 AM

Generally.

I didn’t read that as an insult, fwiw. There are probably many others who don’t think you post too much.

Saxon_zag
01-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Tuned out while we play the sad saps of the wcc. Tonight is worth watching though!

Gonzagit
01-18-2018, 09:17 AM

I will piggyback on this and say I totally agree. The other thing that really turned me off was reading through one of the posts about how people became Gonzaga fans. It was pretty easy to tell that a lot of the negative posters and people who are the most out of touch, are non-alums and people very loosely connected with the program. Sort of the Duke problem. Not trying to play the better-than-though card for having attended GU (queue the attacks), but it's just my humble opinion that there's just a different (more positive/realistic/informed) connection if you've experienced Spokane/GU/the program in person, which leads to more reasonable posting here. I love that we have a large fan base and there are people from all over the country and world who love the Zags, but I think that causes some people to shy away from posting here.

SWZag
01-18-2018, 09:30 AM

The board has its 11th birthday coming up in a couple weeks! :cheers:

And then the forums prior, it's been quite a few years. A lot of water has travelled under the bridge. I know several posters are no longer with us.

I do miss a number of certain posters, as they had close ties to the program and were knowledgeable.

MontanaCoyote
01-18-2018, 09:40 AM
Attitude Check: I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.

DixieZag
01-18-2018, 09:42 AM
Both Bocco and Bogo are on the SMC thread, that's a very good sign.

gon2mt, that is an excellent post, and you, gonzagit and many others should unquestionably feel appreciated and warmly welcomed.

Other than the 800 lb gorilla in the room, I think the board functions quite well, there are 8-10 people with deep basketball knowledge that alone make the place a worthwhile read.

You can't collect 75-100 people anywhere and not have disagreement and friction at times, not with humans, anyway. If someone expects a place free of such instances, I think the expectation is wrong, not the board itself. When there is friction, what I see are people leaping to work through it, sometimes with tough love, I've benefited from it before.

The most important point, one made by the mods here continually, is that new people feel more than welcome and appreciated, whether alum or not, whether from Spokane, Canada, Poland and now Japan (!), the place always benefits when more views are added. I think it is safe to say that 90% of the people here will leap to welcome new posters, so please consider it.

adoptedzag
01-18-2018, 09:53 AM

Generally.

This. This exactly is what he's talking about.

billyberu
01-18-2018, 09:58 AM
Probably like me they are tired of the constant pissing contests and "I'm smarter than you" posts. The tone of this board has changed a lot over the years. OTOH, Dixie and TZF are still good for at least 5 posts a day not counting game threads. We need more Bowser!Why stop there? We really need Mikeness to return here and liven up the conversation. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Birddog
01-18-2018, 10:22 AM
Why stop there? We really need Mikeness to return here and liven up the conversation. [emoji849]

Or the classic parody "How to Make a Burrito", them were the days.

CDC84
01-18-2018, 10:37 AM

Bowser seems to only come out in times of critical need.

The thing that has become irritating is all the name calling and references to people being "stupid" as a person. For all the poster may know, they may be speaking with Bill Gates.

CDC84
01-18-2018, 10:38 AM
Or the classic parody "How to Make a Burrito", them were the days.

Did we ever save that post? We probably didn't because it was on the Crosby board. Man, that post was Hall of Fame quality.

GrizZAG
01-18-2018, 11:14 AM
I've been on this board for a while now and have made some good friends here which is great. There is a board within the board however that is a clique of sorts that seem to pick and choose who is somehow worthy of acknowledgement. There is a tad of condescending elitist flavor at times. I do think the demographic of participants is older than most boards much like the season seat holders on average. They know each other and do indeed have a different kind of relationship than many here. Most boards are made up of trash talkers and flat out silly posters who have no self check ability so this one is quite tame compared to most. Nobody likes to be critiqued, discounted or judged for any reason. I will never doubt anyone's love for the program and only want to be a part of what is just an amazing adventure since 99. It's almost as this board as a whole has it's own unique personality and it is what it is. Sometimes aggravating and mostly really good. Sounds like family doesn't it? LOL...

gueastcoast
01-18-2018, 11:46 AM
I lurk more than I post, but what I appreciate most are a) the insights, esp. from people close to the program and b) the humor, occasionally unintended. I could do without the flame wars but I just ignore them for the most part.

Perhaps worthy of its own thread, but it might be fun as noted above to think of our favorite memories from the board over the past 11 years (and Scout before that). My favorite was last year during the NCAA tourney when a troll appeared on the board talking about how "my (his) buddy" in Spokane was close to the Few family and wanted the board's thoughts on "all the rumors flying around" about Few leaving for the NBA. I can think of another dozen examples (trolls or otherwise) of great threads but that one was classic.

kitzbuel
01-18-2018, 11:58 AM

There is without a doubt and established community of posters in the forum. That being said, a good number of us have never met each other. We just became part of the community by posting. So don't be afraid to post!

The group as a whole can't get to know you or interact with you until they know you, and that happens through posting. Other posters need to get a feel for you as well, so don't be put off by the lack of initial response. As you start to interact with others you will be included in the 'back and forth.'

kitzbuel
01-18-2018, 12:03 PM
Why stop there? We really need Mikeness to return here and liven up the conversation. [emoji849]

Mikeness.... He hasn't been around since the last millennium.

cggonzaga
01-18-2018, 12:43 PM
Itís not that there is disagreement. Itís that it gets so personal so angry so fast. I think most people want less of that in their lives.

I think people want less of you in their lives! (Like that?) :)

former1dog
01-18-2018, 12:46 PM
Newbies and lurkers please post!

As someone who has been around all the boards and posted a lot for 20+ years, I feel bad that folks feel excluded because of the perception of clicks, old guard, etc. I apologize for my part in making folks feel that way.

God Bless!

smaz88
01-18-2018, 01:48 PM
I have been following this board consistently for a good 7 years but never post (probably have couple times under a different username, but forgot that login info.) I finally renewed my login info but just have never bothered to really "login" that often. I also go to the WCC tourney every year and have even seen some of your faces there (from pictures some of you have posted over the years). Even though I never post, I do check the board about 20 times a day and follow all the threads. I know for the past couple months there has been a heightened critique on civility issues, but that being said, because I am here every day (without ever posting) I still feel as if I know a lot of you and am even part of a family. I love this board and I love the Zags.

LongIslandZagFan
01-18-2018, 01:54 PM
My suggestion: don't be afraid to reach out to others via PM. There are quite a few people I have private conversations with, and we've never met in person.

Case in point: I met amaronizag for the first time in July, during my family's visit to Spokane. Through our conversations, we discovered a mutual affinity for wine in addition to our love of the Zags. It was a real treat to meet him, and Abe for the first time.

Last summer (or maybe 2016), I met LIZF for the first time, when he was traveling through Texas.

If anyone is ever traveling through North Texas, PM me. Hopefully we can grab a meal, or adult beverage together. I live about 10 minutes away from DFW airport.

2016 Tex. It was great meeting you F2F.

former1dog
01-18-2018, 01:56 PM
one member answers the OP with basketball reference in basketball forum

another questions his perception in a personal way

I'm sorry that my post was so poorly written that you missed its point entirely.

God Bless.

Zagceo
01-18-2018, 02:11 PM
I know you’re not new here ceo. If that is your perception of poor ol’ abe though, then so be it.

I don't have to agree with Abe's or others opinions to defend them against personal attacks for those opinions.

more members seem to be more "glass half full" ... trying to push back against "glass half empty" members by engaging in personal attacks only increases tension

ignore works much better IMHO

BoZarth
01-18-2018, 02:25 PM
I really come here to learn more about the players or potential recruits (links to articles etc.). When it comes to analysis I just skip over those posts unless it's someone I find insightful and worth reading.

Go Zags!!!!

Zagceo
01-18-2018, 02:26 PM
I find it ironic that the poster who derisively used the term "gold grillz" (with that exact spelling, burned into my memory) in reference to a style choice of some black people, and repeatedly calls others sissies, or unemployed ( inaccurately, and when caring for a family member who needs help)
is now whining about "nasty scorn" by others.

Said poster constitutes my ignore list of one, but others keep quoting him.

probably need to step away from the keyboard for a while or two

Samiam
01-18-2018, 02:28 PM
I'm another long time reader. I only recently registered but I was around when Bob Zag was just BZ and Abe seemed like the voice of reason. I'm not a true blue Zag fan and I don't bleed Zag blue. Still, I hopped on the bandwagon of the only winner in the area and have remained there ever since. In the beginning I came here to get information since games were seldom on TV and there was no Zag radio available. Now that the Zags are always on TV I can see for myself how they are progressing. Consequently, casual fans like me, don't post, new ones don't join, and the forum is left to it's more opinionated members. Internet troll culture was not so evolved back in the early days either. I've always felt that if you want to call out someone by name you should sign your post with your real name. They don't get to be anonymous. Why should you?

All that being said, I always gravitate to locked threads first.

IMADEYOUREADTHIS
01-18-2018, 02:29 PM
Although you wouldn't know it from my user profile (since it's a new one), I joined the board back in 08 or 09, I believe.

Back then, the board felt mostly like a bunch of like-minded folks, who still couldn't believe that their beloved Zags were experiencing the level of success that was approaching a "decade of excellence". Expectations, while higher than before, were nowhere near what they are now.

The board was a microcosm of the Spokane/Zag community. Small town, small school, but grateful for the excitement amongst the otherwise dreary winter nights.

Now, the Zags are a Brand. They are very much nationally recognized, and while the school is still small, the Zag community isn't. There is nothing wrong with someone becoming a fan of the Zags in the past few years, but their experiences and expectations are much different than those of us that were fans pre-99. And with those expectations and experiences come opinions that don't always match those that remember years of being a Zag fan when there was no post season.

I don't post as often as I used to, not even close. The OCC is gone, the Foo has changed, and there are a lot of strangers on this board that just don't seem as pleasant as the older posters were.

I guess that's the downside of all this growth and success, higher expectations and less perspective.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

TexasZagFan
01-18-2018, 02:29 PM
2016 Tex. It was great meeting you F2F.

Likewise!

Regarding the topic du jour, I have another suggestion: if you don't like what a poster is saying, put him/her on ignore. I enjoy the banter back and forth most of the time. I'm comfortable enough in my own skin to not worry if I "win" or "lose" a particular argument. I've been right, and I've been wrong (more often the latter than the former). It simply just doesn't matter when I glance at the coffee cup that Big D got me for Christmas, with a photo of him and me standing at midcourt of the Kennel.

Sorry to go O/T kitz, but my first use of "ignore" occurred nearly 46 years ago. We didn't have safe spaces back then, and my last two months of HS were absolutely miserable. I was an outcast on the campus, all for accepting an Army ROTC scholarship. I even had teachers say to my face how "disappointed" they were in me. At least they didn't call me "babykiller" and other expletive filled adjectives like my classmates.

Never been back to visit, no reunions, nothing...46 years of my finger on the ignore button.

During the halcyon days of the OCC, LIZF and I had many disagreements. It never stopped us from getting together for adult beverages when the opportunity arose.

People, life's too short. We have some really remarkable people who invest their time, knowledge, and wisdom (most of the time...lol) purportedly for the benefit of lurkers and posters. It's all about the journey of Zag basketball.

My plans changed a couple of hours ago. Instead of having a watch party at a local establishment, we're doing it at home because Big D is spending the night with me. It's a school night, and his tardy bell rings at 7:40 AM tomorrow. I have my six pack of Shiner, and he has his six pack of Barq's. We'll watch the game on our 65" 4K set. It's going to be awesome!

Zags11
01-18-2018, 02:31 PM
This version of the GUB has been in place 10 years now. Perhaps the format and content have become stale for some?

There are also other options for catching up with news of GU basketball, so folks vote with their feet (or their web browsers).

Yea that's very true. I just remember some of the older heads(not age necessarily but vets) and also I never have put anyone on ignore list.

This wasn't meant as a argument starter I was just curious.

Zags11
01-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Arbyís. Roast beef sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UZSeZP9Iw&app=desktop

Love arbys. :)

Zags11
01-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Some solid replies in here.

The board has changed. I feel it isn't as populated as it used to be and numerous threads are missing. Maybe its true what REno Zag said. Social media has changed what people go to. They go to twitter instead if here.

Anyway I wasn't trying to start fights. I'm just curious if people had any insight on missing members.

Hoopaholic
01-18-2018, 02:39 PM
I'm another long time reader. I only recently registered but I was around when Bob Zag was just BZ and Abe seemed like the voice of reason. I'm not a true blue Zag fan and I don't bleed Zag blue. Still, I hopped on the bandwagon of the only winner in the area and have remained there ever since. In the beginning I came here to get information since games were seldom on TV and there was no Zag radio available. Now that the Zags are always on TV I can see for myself how they are progressing. Consequently, casual fans like me, don't post, new ones don't join, and the forum is left to it's more opinionated members. Internet troll culture was not so evolved back in the early days either. I've always felt that if you want to call out someone by name you should sign your post with your real name. They don't get to be anonymous. Why should you?

Bingo...and thank you

Ed Casey

TexasZagFan
01-18-2018, 02:40 PM
I have been following this board consistently for a good 7 years but never post (probably have couple times under a different username, but forgot that login info.) I finally renewed my login info but just have never bothered to really "login" that often. I also go to the WCC tourney every year and have even seen some of your faces there (from pictures some of you have posted over the years). Even though I never post, I do check the board about 20 times a day and follow all the threads. I know for the past couple months there has been a heightened critique on civility issues, but that being said, because I am here every day (without ever posting) I still feel as if I know a lot of you and am even part of a family. I love this board and I love the Zags.

Welcome smaz88! What took you so long?

Zagceo
01-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Funny honesty....love it!

Zags11
01-18-2018, 03:32 PM
Nobody has been threatened. Not intention too. Good luck!

I always try for legit threads and they turn into poop.

Maybe I'm a poopy poster.

MDABE80
01-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Let's beat SMC tonight. Nothing more need be said.
The air is cleared. This is about zag basketball.

Zags11
01-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Let's beat SMC tonight. Nothing more need be said.
The air is cleared. This is about zag basketball.

:adored:

ZagDad84
01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
I spend most of my time over at the Wbb's board, trying to drum up any kind of participation to little effect. You post discussion topics, polls, etc. and you get a few hundred views and maybe 1 or 2 posts. There is nothing more frustrating then spending time researching topics and putting them out for discussion only to find out there is interest to read but no interest to post an opinion. It is hard to have a healthy, valid discussion board without having any discussion.

I too have found a handful of posters on the Men's Board who relatively recently seem todrop into name calling, snotty comebacks, the use of vulgarity, anytime another poster tends to disagree with their position on an issue. These posters seem to be incapable of accepting that any reasonable person could possibly have a different position on a topic or person than they do and they will not accept that. My personal opinion is that when a person lapses into name calling, the use of vulgarity, snotty comebacks or yelling, it generally shows a sign of someone who has run out of valid arguments to support their position. Middle School behavior at best.

This is a discussion board and by nature, to have a "good" discussion, you need to have people on many sides of any particular issue. Simply keep an open mind, listen to the arguments, state your case, ask questions and Maybe, just Maybe you can learn something. If you feel yourself resorting to name calling, vulgarity or other such behavior, back away from the keyboard and don't respond to this type of "gamesmanship" and perpetuate this type of behavior.

If you "ignore" the few bad apples, they will get their arguments in but the thread stays on track. All of us need to have a little thicker skin, realize sometimes people will spell names incorrectly, won't research and support their position, and god forbid, threadjack a topic. You know, sometimes the threadjacks are actually funny or knowledgeable.

Lighten up people and have fun with this otherwise it is time to leave.

ZagDad

jim77
01-18-2018, 05:07 PM
Should be a good game tonight...I think the Zags will handle their business. Interesting thread....just glad I'm done choosing between pooping and chucking...tough week...tough year. This is my temporary escape from my basically crappy reality....though I have to admit that dogs are more loyal then people...BY FAR. GO DOGS! Heres a neat video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igd-24NKrss

GU69
01-18-2018, 05:07 PM
We need more Bowser!

+1

kclubfounder
01-18-2018, 05:15 PM
I wonder if the incredible success of the program year after year after year after year has slowly eroded the unbridled enthusiasm that led diehard Zags like myself to spend a lot of time on this site reading through nearly every post. I think so. I still LOVE following the program. I still get in a fair amount of trouble with my family when a game doesn't go the right way. Zags basketball is still one of the most important things in my life (some in my life think that's pathetic, but I suspect it's OK to admit in this forum). But, I must admit, I don't follow every little thing about the program as much. I don't devour every article on espn.com that I bump into. I'm not hanging on every word a national broadcaster has to say about the program. And I certainly don't visit this site nearly as often.

Everything was SO fun as the program rose year after year. I LOVED seeing the national spotlight get brighter and brighter. I came to this site to stay up on every little thing.

Now, not so much.

Tonight 100% of my attention will be with Gonzaga basketball, just like it was during the PK80 tourney and a few other games in the regular season. This March I will be as into Zags hoops as ever. But the rest of the time I'm simply not as focused on Gonzaga basketball as I was when the program was climbing the ladder.

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!

Martin Centre Mad Man
01-18-2018, 05:15 PM
I’m mostly hanging out in the Foo, dancing in my underpants and reading Dixie’s science thread.

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?60856-Pants-Off!!!-Dance-Off!!!&highlight=Dance

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?57652-General-Science-Thread

whatazag
01-18-2018, 05:34 PM
I wonder if the incredible success of the program year after year after year after year has slowly eroded the unbridled enthusiasm that led diehard Zags like myself to spend a lot of time on this site reading through nearly every post. I think so. I still LOVE following the program. I still get in a fair amount of trouble with my family when a game doesn't go the right way. Zags basketball is still one of the most important things in my life (some in my life think that's pathetic, but I suspect it's OK to admit in this forum). But, I must admit, I don't follow every little thing about the program as much. I don't devour every article on espn.com that I bump into. I'm not hanging on every word a national broadcaster has to say about the program. And I certainly don't visit this site nearly as often.

Everything was SO fun as the program rose year after year. I LOVED seeing the national spotlight get brighter and brighter. I came to this site to stay up on every little thing.

Now, not so much.

Tonight 100% of my attention will be with Gonzaga basketball, just like it was during the PK80 tourney and a few other games in the regular season. This March I will be as into Zags hoops as ever. But the rest of the time I'm simply not as focused on Gonzaga basketball as I was when the program was climbing the ladder.

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!

This was roughly what I was going to post.

Maybe a little post NC game hangover.
Its noticeable in the game threads, unless its a big game, it might only get like 3 pages.

Aside - kind of funny how some people mentioned that the bickering was driving them away, and on cue it breaks out in this thread too.

Bowser
01-18-2018, 06:32 PM
You'll get more Bowser when the US, Ireland and Thailand lose their extradition treaties. Put down the damn poetry book and grab a beverage and let's go kick some ass.

Your Pal,

Bowser

Bowser
01-18-2018, 06:39 PM
BTW I printed out a copy of the How to Make a Burrito post. Lost it. Found it. Lost it. I think it is mixed up with the grand jury transcripts. If we have to prepare for trial I might find it. That post properly belongs in the Hall, a great parody of mikeness' detailed description of a three man weave. The legal team probably tossed it. They don't like long recipes.

Your Pal,

Bowser

Fonebone
01-18-2018, 08:57 PM
I think people want less of you in their lives! (Like that?) :)

Why do you say that ? Is it supposed to be funny ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cggonzaga
01-18-2018, 09:05 PM
Why do you say that ? Is it supposed to be funny ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but apparently it wasn’t.

Outraged
01-18-2018, 09:23 PM
I post like nobody's watching it's almost like not being here. Other times I just post to make me feel I'm important. Sometimes when I post I think I am talking to actual players.