PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day The Best Day of the Week Gonzaga vs Portland

Reborn
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
After my morning bathroom visit, and as I was heading toward my chair with my clothes for the day resting on it, I suddenly remembered, "It's Game Day." I smiled as I felt that special smile of knowing I'm a Zag. I reminded myself that I had to wear Zag gear today, so I pulled out one of my Gonzaga sweats. As I began to put them on I remembered you all and ALL of Zag Nation. I smiled again as I said to myself, "How lucky I am."

Zags vs Portland. Always a great game. We've really had some battles with them. They will come out to give their all and try to upset us; so hopefully our boys will be ready. Are the students back yet? I hope so. I don't know about you, but I always enjoy watching this game. I feel that in a way it's kind of like a rivalry game. They're like a brother in a way, or a sister.

It seems like the Thursday game takes forever to get here. Is that a sign that I'm getting "old?"

Go Zags!!!

MontanaCoyote
01-11-2018, 08:48 AM
After my morning bathroom visit, and as I was heading toward my chair with my clothes for the day resting on it, I suddenly remembered, "It's Game Day." I smiled as I felt that special smile of knowing I'm a Zag. I reminded myself that I had to wear Zag gear today, so I pulled out one of my Gonzaga sweats. As I began to put them on I remembered you all and ALL of Zag Nation. I smiled again as I said to myself, "How lucky I am."

Zags vs Portland. Always a great game. We've really had some battles with them. They will come out to give their all and try to upset us; so hopefully our boys will be ready. Are the students back yet? I hope so. I don't know about you, but I always enjoy watching this game. I feel that in a way it's kind of like a rivalry game. They're like a brother in a way, or a sister.

It seems like the Thursday game takes forever to get here. Is that a sign that I'm getting "old?"

Go Zags!!!

NO! You're hooked, that's all. Don't Worry. Be Happy!

Zagger
01-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Headed to the game tonight with some pals. Hope there's not too many empty seats. Tickets were still available yesterday. With the snow coming down most of the day it could discourage driving to the game (???). Anywho .... no worries on our end. Can't wait to see how well the team chemistry is progressing as well as the individual progress of Rui, Larsen and Norvell - Jones and Wade too for that matter. I feel those 5 are keys to how deep the team goes in March.
Go Zags! Sink the Pilots :)