PDA

View Full Version : Special at Tonight's Intrasquad Game

Angelo Roncalli
10-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Watch for a Jeremy Pargo inspired and choreographed special performance.

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Are we talking dance moves , dance offs or 360 dunks, or all three?? I'm looking forward to it already. Thanks for the tip Angelo.

Angelo Roncalli
10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Let's just say it will be a team effort.

harryzag
10-26-2007, 01:21 PM
I heard a rumor last night that the team is doing the Soulja Boy dance. Here is a preview of what we might see.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tNKp102YMOU

hockeyzag
10-26-2007, 01:27 PM
ooooh so thats what Pargo was trying to teach coach Few in the background on the inside the kennel show

LAZAGFAN11
10-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Here's a clip of Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan doin the Soulja Boy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1TajSyEm-Qg

gozagswoohoo
10-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Here's a clip of Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan doin the Soulja Boy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1TajSyEm-Qg

HAHAHA, hilarious!

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
If that happens I will video it for sure. That will be sooo hilarious. I will need help getting it online thought.

Hank
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM
For the love of GU Basketball, someone please get some video footage of the "Pargo Surprise," and most importantly the dunk contest for all of us out of towners.

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I might not be able to get both on video. Hopefully someone else will get some good footage as well.

EagleZag
10-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Indeed, a sunglasses-clad Pargo led the team in a Soulja Boy dance. They attempted to get the coaches involved--no dice. Big crowd pleaser.

My vote for best dancers: Pargo/Daye
Most unusual technique: Pendo looked like he was stomping on snakes.
Best effort: Will Foster

wiszag
10-26-2007, 09:04 PM
doing the Hambone. Seriously, Bo is one of the funniest dudes ever and he's as down to earth as a guy can be. Toiling in Division III will keep a dude humble.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H1yXXhAkkaE

MickMick
10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Indeed, a sunglasses-clad Pargo led the team in a Soulja Boy dance. They attempted to get the coaches involved--no dice. Big crowd pleaser.

My vote for best dancers: Pargo/Daye
Most unusual technique: Pendo looked like he was stomping on snakes.
Best effort: Will Foster

Most unusual technique? MOST UNUSUAL TECHNIQUE????

My gosh...I would give anything to watch Pendo do the "Stompin on Snakes" dance. The thought of it has me laughing out loud.

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I got some video. I was sitting behind the guys so its only okay. I'm going to try to edit it and zoom it in, when I get it done, I'll post it here.

Nevtelen
10-26-2007, 09:41 PM
It was pretty funny overall - I'm seeing "Dancing with the Stars" in Pargo's future... :)

AnonyMoose
10-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I can't say the same for Pendo or Foster :lmao:

I wish Few went out there, I heard he had some babeh legs.

mendiant
10-26-2007, 10:10 PM
I got some video. I was sitting behind the guys so its only okay. I'm going to try to edit it and zoom it in, when I get it done, I'll post it here.

Girlfreind, ALWAYS sit on the same side as the KC, facing the home bench...mamma mendiant is wise.

The whole thing was very special. LOVED it...superman...

The guys obviously inserted a crowd pleaser in the open house practice scrimmage gig and it was MUCH appreciated. Sweet choreography, though, in spite of efforts to get coaching staff involved, I doubt they (coaches) could handle the moves (throw DOWN, mendiant).

It was more fun than the slam dunk exhibition, during which Jeremy faked an injury (so wrong...but I was on to his antics)...serious skills were exhibited. I fear Micah got an owie during the slam dunk as he was obviously, but bravely nusring a bit of an annoyance during first 15 minutes of play...

Micah and Kuso were the scoring studs during the first half!!!

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Girlfreind, ALWAYS sit on the same side as the KC, facing the home bench...mamma mendiant is wise.

The whole thing was very special. LOVED it...superman...

The guys obviously inserted a crowd pleaser in the open house practice scrimmage gig and it was MUCH appreciated. Sweet choreography, though, in spite of efforts to get coaching staff involved, I doubt they (coaches) could handle the moves (throw DOWN, mendiant).

It was more fun than the slam dunk exhibition, during which Jeremy faked an injury (so wrong...but I was on to his antics)...serious skills were exhibited. I fear Micah got an owie during the slam dunk as he was obviously, but bravely nusring a bit of an annoyance during first 15 minutes of play...

Micah and Kuso were the scoring studs during the first half!!!

I know mendiant. I should have followed suit. I do have some front footage from the screen. Jeremy and his fake injury had everyone gasping. First we had to wait for him to tie his shorts on. The PA guy did a little play-by play. It was cute.

Video footage coming soon, to a computer screen near you.

JLGutrocks
10-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Mendi, you're great. I'm going to the WSU and Georgia games this year.. Hope to meet you.

GonzagaGurl08
10-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Here's the much anticipated video clip. This is a new camera for me so I am still getting the hang of it. It's a little wiggly, and you can kind of hear my voice in the background, I promise I'll do better next time. It's only okay, but enjoy. I think you need Quick Time to view it.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/MeghanBarrett/Kraziness%20in%20the%20Kennel%202007/th_P1000177.jpg (http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/MeghanBarrett/Kraziness%20in%20the%20Kennel%202007/?action=view&current=P1000177.flv)

ZigZagSoCal
10-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Talk about team unity! Sink or swim. This is just priceless.:)

AnonyMoose
10-27-2007, 08:19 AM
It was a dance.... not a fight to death....

But seriously, Pargo's shades were off dey hook.

Section 116
10-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the video post. We were there last evening and we were hoping someone with more technical expertise than us would post "the dance"!

GonzagaGurl08
10-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the video post. We were there last evening and we were hoping someone with more technical expertise than us would post "the dance"!

I wouldn't consider myself techinically advanced, but I try.

zagzealot
10-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Krem.com has some decent video of it. Better than what I've seen on YouTube so far IMO.