• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

OT ... who'd have thunk it ... CBS Bracketology -- SMC 11 GU 6 UDub 8 seeds

CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Will be interesting to see how it ends up ... but the blowout win on the road in Huskyville could turn into a "good" win for the Zags.
    sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.
  • WallaWallaZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

Will be interesting to see how it ends up ... but the blowout win on the road in Huskyville could turn into a "good" win for the Zags.
    this was updated on 1/5 so things have already changed, but i want no part of nevada in the first round...

Comment

• Kiddwell
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

CBS - 1:30

Ohio State vs. Michigan State later today could be big for our seeding too.

:]
      Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
        https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

Huskies are improving rapidly with talented players and a disciplined coach. Its going to be a more interesting rivalry for the next two years IMO. With Romar gone I no longer harbor any ill will ...

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
          Administrator
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
          Huskies are improving rapidly with talented players and a disciplined coach. Its going to be a more interesting rivalry for the next two years IMO. With Romar gone I no longer harbor any ill will ...
          This quote was from the fans over at HardcoreHusky following our game with them.

I miss seeing the juxtaposition during time outs with the opposing coach calling his guys in, getting out the white board, and drawing up plays vs. Romar and the UW players just loitering around near the bench.
          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Working...
          X