PDA

View Full Version : LMU Game Tickets

Bogozags
01-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Two LMU Tickets available at no cost...the first to PM me can have them...

Bogozags
01-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Two LMU Tickets available at no cost...the first to PM me can have them...

These seats are several rows up from the GU bench...darn good seats...on the lower level...hate to waste them...

Bogozags
01-03-2018, 01:53 PM
These seats are several rows up from the GU bench...darn good seats...on the lower level...hate to waste them...

Oh, I forgot, there are two pre-game (pre-paid) social tickets too!

Zagricultural
01-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Pm sent

Bogozags
01-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Pm sent

Sorry but the first one to PM me was Gonstu and he was given the game tickets as well as the Pre-Game Social...

I hate to miss both of these games but hope Zagazags enjoys the PU game and Gonstu the LMU game...please toast one for me...

Oh, Gonstu, with your game tickets you will also receive one free beer at the game for each ticket...

zagbeliever
01-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Wow! That is really nice of you. Have fun Gonstu!!

katman50
01-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Wow! That is really nice of you. Have fun Gonstu!!

I agree. Very generous of you.

gonstu
01-03-2018, 08:14 PM
So appreciative for this opportunity BOGO, many thanks to you - awfully kind. Wife and I will have an impromptu road trip date. Maybe you can change your flight to align with the USD game. San Diego in February is pretty nice!

Zagricultural
01-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Sorry but the first one to PM me was Gonstu and he was given the game tickets as well as the Pre-Game Social...

I hate to miss both of these games but hope Zagazags enjoys the PU game and Gonstu the LMU game...please toast one for me...

Oh, Gonstu, with your game tickets you will also receive one free beer at the game for each ticket...

No problems. Thanks for doing this, and I'm sure he'll enjoy!

Bogozags
01-04-2018, 03:40 AM
So appreciative for this opportunity BOGO, many thanks to you - awfully kind. Wife and I will have an impromptu road trip date. Maybe you can change your flight to align with the USD game. San Diego in February is pretty nice!

Don't forget to call me so I can give you the details :D