PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day Gonzaga vs Santa Clara

Reborn
12-30-2017, 08:25 AM
It's the best day of the week. The game is at 4:00, so make sure you set your DVR if you're not going to be home.

I'm glad it's on at 4 pm. I hate waiting. There are a lot of really good games today. ESPN is helping us get ready for New Years Eve. Thank you ESPN.

I am really hoping to see the Zags play a complete game.

Did anyone get any new Zag gear for Christmas? I didn't. I got two Seahawk pillows for my couch.

Hoopaholic
12-30-2017, 08:34 AM
It's the best day of the week. The game is at 4:00, so make sure you set your DVR if you're not going to be home.

I'm glad it's on at 4 pm. I hate waiting. There are a lot of really good games today. ESPN is helping us get ready for New Years Eve. Thank you ESPN.

Did anyone get any new Zag gear for Christmas? I didn't. I got two Seahawk pillows for my couch.

Got new coffee mug, new travel mug, new stocking cap, garden flag and a zagnut candy bar...I think my kids know where my heart resides

gonzagafan62
12-30-2017, 08:40 AM

I got 4 zags polos, 2 Zag shirts, Zag hoodie, Zag charger port, a pair of zag socks, a spike bobblehead, Zag sleeppants....

TexasZagFan
12-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Got new coffee mug, new travel mug, new stocking cap, garden flag and a zagnut candy bar...I think my kids know where my heart resides

Awesome! My daughter knows that I expect a new coffee cup from Big D every Christmas. The photos for this year’s cup cake from our trip to Spokane, last year’s pictures were from the trip to Nashville.

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-30-2017, 12:06 PM

I got a long-sleeved Zags t-shirt that my wife has already confiscated for use as a pajama top.

Reborn
12-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Wow wow wow wow you lucky guys

See you all later. I'm off to do some singing I love to sing...I do Kareoke every Saturday afternoon
I'm a rock star. LOL