PDA

View Full Version : GU vs Pacific.....It's game day. the best dang day of the week

Reborn
12-28-2017, 01:31 PM
Hey Zag Fans. It's game day. We are ready. So sorry I've waited so long. I'm in the process of having a book published and I had to get some work done this morning. But what the heck. We still have three and a half hours to go to get ready. Plenty of time to GET READY.

I imagine the students are still gone. Most likely it'll make a difference. But still, it's been a week since we've seen the boys play. It will be nice to see 'em play and hopefully be rested now.

No more excuses.

Go Zags....

Rivet is playing in the sun dome tonight. I'm going to watch him play, along with a couple other guys who are darn good. One kid is Isaiah Pepper from Selah where my grand kids go to school.

MontanaCoyote
12-28-2017, 02:26 PM
Hey Zag Fans. It's game day. We are ready. So sorry I've waited so long. I'm in the process of having a book published and I had to get some work done this morning. But what the heck. We still have three and a half hours to go to get ready. Plenty of time to GET READY.

I imagine the students are still gone. Most likely it'll make a difference. But still, it's been a week since we've seen the boys play. It will be nice to see 'em play and hopefully be rested now.

No more excuses.

Go Zags....

Rivet is playing in the sun dome tonight. I'm going to watch him play, along with a couple other guys who are darn good. One kid is Isaiah Pepper from Selah where my grand kids go to school.

Hey, don't you go not lettin' us in on your book. At least give us a title, see if we can take it from there.

katman50
12-28-2017, 03:41 PM
Hey, don't you go not lettin' us in on your book. At least give us a title, see if we can take it from there.

It's entitled, "A Concise History of Point Guards at Gonzaga University"

Reborn
12-28-2017, 04:19 PM

I have to use a pen name. I almost chose Reborn., but it's already a pen name so I couldn't use it.

Reborn
12-28-2017, 04:21 PM
It's entitled, "A Concise History of Point Guards at Gonzaga University"

ha hah ha hahaha some of the story certainly is about basketball at Gonzaga.

gonzagafan62
12-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Yes sir