PDA

View Full Version : Women's Blue-White game scheduled

BobZag
10-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Gonzaga University's women's basketball team will have a free Blue and White scrimmage Nov. 3 at 5 p.m. in the McCarthey Athletic Center. The Blue and White scrimmage will follow the Bulldog alumni game that begins at 4:15 p.m.

The event is open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis until every seat is full. Doors will open at 4:15 p.m. for the general public.

The 2008 Bulldog players and staff will be introduced by head coach Kelly Graves before the scrimmage commences. The scrimmage will consist of two, 20-minute running clock halves.

“This is a great opportunity for the public to get their first glance at our team.” said Gonzaga head coach Kelly Graves. “It will be great for our players to hit the court and experience all the excitement that surrounds Gonzaga women’s basketball.”

GonzagaGurl08
11-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I will try to be there with my camera in hand. Anyone else planning on being there?

young julez
11-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I went to the scrimmage today, and doesn't the team look great. It was nice to see Maria stepping up and Clair Rapp suprised me also. Vivian scored the first three baskets of the game for Blue and played with more confidence. Michelle and Heather were very solid and after a shakey start Courtney stole the show. I can't wait until everyone gets a good look at her passing game and I am predicting that she will be newcomer of the year for WCC. I was looking for you BZ, if you were there you must have been hiding : )