PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sports Network Streaming Options

thebigsmoove
12-19-2017, 07:49 PM
Does anyone know if the CBS sports network will be streaming the SDSU-GU game online? I dont get that channel in my tv package.

willandi
12-19-2017, 09:13 PM
CHANNEL FINDER : RESULTS FOR ZC. 99207
DIRECTV CHANNEL 221

DISH Network CHANNEl 158

Xfinity/Comcast CHANNEL 412
FuboTV
Hulu
YouTube TV

willandi
12-19-2017, 09:14 PM
https://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/

You can check here based on zip code.

willandi
12-20-2017, 05:38 AM
Well, the above were taken from the internet. When I looked with my remote...no show, So yes, streaming will be nice. Anybody? Bueller?

Birddog
12-20-2017, 05:49 AM
I checked and it is on Ch221 on Directv for me.

NovaScotiaZagFan
12-20-2017, 05:51 AM
Well, the above were taken from the internet. When I looked with my remote...no show, So yes, streaming will be nice. Anybody? Bueller?

There's a couple of IPTV services that I stream through up here in Canada, they have a monthly cost but it's worth it for me since I need a reliable ESPN feed.

I use SmoothStreams (https://twitter.com/smoothstreamstv?lang=en) another one that I have used in the past is PeaceCountry IPTV (https://www.reddit.com/r/PeaceCountryIPTV/), it has 48hr trial pass to all their channels for $3 CAD.

Both services have CBS Sport Network.

willandi
12-20-2017, 07:07 AM
I checked and it is on Ch221 on Directv for me.

That was what I saw on the channel finder, but my direct tv doesn't seem to get 221.

thebigsmoove
12-20-2017, 07:28 AM
yeah id have to add the channel package with CBS Sports Network on it, not really interested in spending $20 just to get this game. I guess ill need to find out if CBS sports has an app or something to use.

gonzagafan62
12-20-2017, 08:07 AM
That was what I saw on the channel finder, but my direct tv doesn't seem to get 221.

Do you have root? I get the channel

Sandpointzagsfan
12-20-2017, 08:51 AM
If you private message me I can give you my PlayStation vue account info so you can watch the game. Bigsmoove

DixieZag
12-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Just FYI for the streamers (I do have it listed on Direct TV 221). I have have streamed 2 games this year, I did the first one something like "stadium" or something like that which was nicely listed out here. It worked perfectly, even on our relatively slow satellite internet service.

The second one, the UW game I attempted to stream from Reddit, and though I got slices, they were so slow, so often interrupted, that I felt myself more annoyed than enjoying the game and chose to follow along just on the game thread.

Just on the basis of my one request for updates on score and important plays, several posters generously jumped in and started doing so - very nice of them. It was far less frustrating and almost as enjoyable as watching while streaming. I highly encourage people to participate in game threads. A large percentage of the sharpest BB minds here can be found on game threads. One can learn tons about the game while reading along. RaiseTZ, Gosh and several others really break down the game and Jazz is there to ensure no mishap goes unreported. :)

willandi
12-20-2017, 11:31 AM
I see that it is available with youtube tv and they are offering a free trial there. Perhaps I will try that. Sling didn't work for me, but maybe this will.

Unless a better option comes up.

I do get Root on 687, but not channel 221.

jake
12-20-2017, 11:52 AM
I got a free 7 day trial of Fubo TV last week. I think it includes CBS Sports. For one game sign up and cancel would work.

CdAZagFan
12-20-2017, 12:52 PM
I got a free 7 day trial of Fubo TV last week. I think it includes CBS Sports. For one game sign up and cancel would work.

Fubo TV looks interesting... Has anyone tried it?

raise the zag
12-20-2017, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know if Sling TV carries/streams this channel?

I have Sling Blue with sports pack yet don't see it listed.

gonzagafan62
12-20-2017, 05:28 PM
I see that it is available with youtube tv and they are offering a free trial there. Perhaps I will try that. Sling didn't work for me, but maybe this will.

Unless a better option comes up.

I do get Root on 687, but not channel 221.

That's weird. I have both. Try calling your provider

Birddog
12-21-2017, 04:37 AM
Does anybody know if CBS Sports is showing this nationally or is this a geographically limited telecast? If national, I'm in, if regional, I might be screwed. Oddly, I get all the Root Broadcasts on a Texas regional channel, DirecTV 674.1

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-21-2017, 04:40 AM
Does anybody know if CBS Sports is showing this nationally or is this a geographically limited telecast? If national, I'm in, if regional, I might be screwed. Oddly, I get all the Root Broadcasts on a Texas regional channel, DirecTV 674.1

I’m getting it on DirectTV channel 221 here in Savannah, GA so it must be their national broadcast.

willandi
12-21-2017, 05:55 AM
I tried to sign up for Youtube TV last night. It wouldn't accept my gmail account and wanted to start a different one. Then it accepted it but said that, based on my zip, it wasn't available to me. When I corrected the zip, it said it IS available...but not for a week. WTF?

Signed up for FUBO. It took less than 5 minutes, and I watched the Sans play the Trails. Collins looked OK.

It was a very good picture, with options to back up 15 seconds, DVR it and more. It looked pretty good.

Hopefully it will look as good tonight when the Zags beat up on the not Zags in San Diego.

thebigsmoove
12-21-2017, 11:14 AM
I tried to sign up for Youtube TV last night. It wouldn't accept my gmail account and wanted to start a different one. Then it accepted it but said that, based on my zip, it wasn't available to me. When I corrected the zip, it said it IS available...but not for a week. WTF?

Signed up for FUBO. It took less than 5 minutes, and I watched the Sans play the Trails. Collins looked OK.

It was a very good picture, with options to back up 15 seconds, DVR it and more. It looked pretty good.

Hopefully it will look as good tonight when the Zags beat up on the not Zags in San Diego.

Thanks for the rec. Im doing the Fubo trial tonight as well.

TheGonzagaFactor
12-21-2017, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know if Sling TV carries/streams this channel?

I have Sling Blue with sports pack yet don't see it listed.

They used to, but not anymore AFAIK.

bballbeachbum
12-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the rec. Im doing the Fubo trial tonight as well.

+1 willandi, trying it too

sittingon50
12-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Will the fact that it is on CBS Sports preclude the game from showing up on YouTube in a few days?

3zagda
12-21-2017, 05:50 PM
Just signed up for Youtube's live streaming free trial on tv.youtube.com
Watching the game channel now.

bballbeachbum
12-21-2017, 05:59 PM
the fubo stream is nice here

thebigsmoove
12-21-2017, 06:18 PM
the fubo stream is nice here

yeah the fubo stream is perfect