PDA

View Full Version : Zags stopped the bleeding

Zagceo
12-10-2017, 07:37 PM
ONLY 3 TURNOVERS in the second half.... 5 in the first half ...protect the rock = blowout

MDABE80
12-10-2017, 07:40 PM
It's how it works. " mend thee ur ways".

TexasZagFan
12-10-2017, 07:40 PM
ONLY 3 TURNOVERS in the second half.... 5 in the first half ...protect the rock = blowout

Will definitely be key to our success the remainder of the year...limit those TOs.

willandi
12-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Will definitely be key to our success the remainder of the year...limit those TOs.

I had an apple turnover today and my wife exhorted me to limit those turnovers.

Zag_Dad
12-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Zags came ready to play (unlike last game at the Garden). UW was never in it ... Zag fans were everywhere in U district. Atmosphere was apparent hours before tip off. Zags greeted each other with “go Zags” all over the place. Huskies just sat and watched ... no energy, no pride. That carried over to arena.
GO ZAGS ... still the top a Dog in Washington.

Zagceo
12-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Zags came ready to play (unlike last game at the Garden). UW was never in it ... Zag fans were everywhere in U district. Atmosphere was apparent hours before tip off. Zags greeted each other with “go Zags” all over the place. Huskies just sat and watched ... no energy, no pride. That carried over to arena.
GO ZAGS ... still the top a Dog in Washington.

Music to my ears! THANKS

TexasZagFan
12-10-2017, 07:46 PM
I had an apple turnover today and my wife exhorted me to limit those turnovers.

That's why I prefer raspberry...apple's got too much sugar in them.

Zag_Dad
12-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Music to my ears! THANKS

It wasn’t quite like it is in Vegas, but pretty close. I expected 30/70 Zags but my wife said it was more like 50/50

Bogozags
12-10-2017, 07:56 PM
As I said in another thread, I think we are the best team west of the Rockies...Great win tonight as I was pretty worried but after the first time-out, the knots in my stomach vanished...

I wonder if any of our players asked Thybulle if he was ready to transfer to GU...kid has a pretty nice game...had a horrible shooting night though

TexasZagFan
12-10-2017, 08:00 PM
As I said in another thread, I think we are the best team west of the Rockies...Great win tonight as I was pretty worried but after the first time-out, the knots in my stomach vanished...

I wonder if any of our players asked Thybulle if he was ready to transfer to GU...kid has a pretty nice game...had a horrible shooting night though

I think the two fouls in the first three minutes shut down his engine.