SG: ZN
    SF: Kispert
    PF: Clarke
    C: The Great Dane

That starting 5 is SICK!!
  • Zag_Dad
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2013

You couldnt be more correct ....it’s ridiculous to start talking about next year’s line up

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
      You couldnt be more correct ....it’s ridiculous to start talking about next year’s line up
      I get it, we laid an egg tonight. It's a long season, and we're 1/4 through it. Great learning experience for all. Watch some film, get back to practice, get semester finals out of the way.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
        Banned
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
        Um.............that's fine that you disagree with me starting the thread, but you're post is the opposite of what my op said. lol

Comment

• IMADEYOUREADTHIS
          Kennel Club Material
          • Apr 2017

You need to chill

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by IMADEYOUREADTHIS View Post
            You need to chill
            Your post was very informative. Do you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to?

Comment

• MDABE80
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Wee early when we haven't figured this year's edition out. Solo on!!

Comment

• IMADEYOUREADTHIS
                Kennel Club Material
                • Apr 2017

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                Your post was very informative. Do you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to?
                Sure, it’s called reality. After reading what you have posted for years, I highly recommend you take a gander.

Comment

• jchocolate99
                  Kennel Club
                  • Jan 2013

I love how posters on this board act like they're players on the team only needing to focus on THIS season and not looking ahead towards future games... The point of a message board is to discuss topics that pertain to your favorite team rather they're this season, next season or seasons years down the road.

The OP's topic for this thread makes for good convo rather you can handle thinking of multiple seasons or not.

To the OP's topic unless we get a grad transfer that forces the issue I agree with your backcourt starting lineup... As far as the bigs that freshman Euro we have coming in could shake things up. Clarke isn't known for his offense and the Euro is suppose to be know for his scoring ability so their could be good competition there as far as starting.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

That lineup does nothing for me......it's weaker than now.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      That lineup does nothing for me......it's weaker than now.
                      JP, ZN and CK are all lights out 3 point shooters, Larsen will be dominant and Clarke was a beast pf in the MWC.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                        JP, ZN and CK are all lights out 3 point shooters, Larsen will be dominant and Clarke was a beast pf in the MWC.
                        What lights you talking about? Xmas ones? Clarke is better than Tils or even JW? Please.........

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                          What lights you talking about? Xmas ones? Clarke is better than Tils or even JW? Please.........
                          You don't think JP,CK and ZN are very good 3 point shooters? Plus, unlike the vast majority of years the latter two are wiling slashers to the basket which creates free-throw opportunities. I never said Clarke was better than either of those two so I don't know where you got that from. But he was the best player in the Mountain West last year as a sophomore.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jchocolate99 View Post
                            I love how posters on this board act like they're players on the team only needing to focus on THIS season and not looking ahead towards future games... The point of a message board is to discuss topics that pertain to your favorite team rather they're this season, next season or seasons years down the road.

The OP's topic for this thread makes for good convo rather you can handle thinking of multiple seasons or not.

To the OP's topic unless we get a grad transfer that forces the issue I agree with your backcourt starting lineup... As far as the bigs that freshman Euro we have coming in could shake things up. Clarke isn't known for his offense and the Euro is suppose to be know for his scoring ability so their could be good competition there as far as starting.
                            Good post, thanks man. Yeah, it's funny, no one forces anyone to post in a thread, yet they complain about the content of the thread in which they chose to post in.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jun 2007

I guess this assumes that Tillie either goes pro this year or comes off the bench. I don’t see either happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X