PDA

View Full Version : NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!! TV Sunday's game vs Washington

gonzagafan62
12-05-2017, 06:59 PM
I see it's only listed on Pac12 network. I have not missed a zags game since 2007 with directv (minus the pacific game wiltjer scored 45 on but even then I found a way to watch the game on internet) ... AND EVEN THEN.... I cannot find a way to access this game.... directv doesn't have the Pac12 network !!!! Ugh!!!

Can someone PLEASE HELP???? Pretty please????? I canNOT miss this game on Sunday!!!!! Diehard since 2004 and I'm not one to miss a thing. I seriously wanna cry right now

gonzagafan62
12-05-2017, 07:04 PM
And one more thing... I'll take whatever HELP, insight ANYTHING .... I have to watch!!!

gonzagafan62
12-05-2017, 07:08 PM
I've never had to use streamers but once to the game referenced before! I'm begging someone to set up a fishing hole! I'll even pay! Haha! Anything!

VinnyZag
12-05-2017, 07:10 PM
I've got Direct tv, too. I'm going to a bar to watch.

gonzagafan62
12-05-2017, 07:11 PM
I've got Direct tv, too. I'm going to a bar to watch.

I would do the same thing if I didn't come from a town of about 1,800 people and the bars didn't have only espn/espn2

jazzdelmar
12-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Download the PAC 12 app.

gonzagafan62
12-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Download the PAC 12 app.

I just did jazz. It asked for my subscription information.... and since I only have directv, it wouldn't let me view a game that was currently airing. It was the Oregon state game. Idk what to do now. Thanks for the idea though. I appreciate it

Birddog
12-06-2017, 04:20 AM
I'm in the same boat and it ain't near a fishing hole. I live in Big 12 country and even finding a bar with the Pac12 network is a challenge.

Bulldoginseattle
12-06-2017, 04:24 AM
If you don't have it already, look into Sling - they have a seven-week trial period and a ~$5 "all sports" add on that includes the Pac. Sign up for a week, get the add on, cancel, profit.

thebigsmoove
12-06-2017, 05:16 AM
If you don't have it already, look into Sling - they have a seven-week trial period and a ~$5 "all sports" add on that includes the Pac. Sign up for a week, get the add on, cancel, profit.

Thats a pretty good idea.

I was thinking i didnt get this channel either, but after reviewing my listings it appears my cable provider provides it in my current tv package. Very pleased.

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 06:59 AM

Thanks. I'll try it

willandi
12-06-2017, 07:45 AM
As an OT...how much SHOULD this help recruiting? About half the cable subscribers in the country don't get the PAC 12 network, so come to Gonzaga where 29/30 games are available nationwide!

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 07:55 AM
As an OT...how much SHOULD this help recruiting? About half the cable subscribers in the country don't get the PAC 12 network, so come to Gonzaga where 29/30 games are available nationwide!

When I saw your name I knew the jokes were coming. You never fail to make me laugh either ... even in desperation mode

KStyles
12-06-2017, 08:23 AM
If you're out of the US, the stream should just work. If you're in the US, use a VPN (I use windscribe (https://windscribe.com), and they offer a free option, but any VPN will do), and connect to any non-US server.

The game should then be streaming on the Pac-12 Networks International channel, at https://www.youtube.com/pac12networksintl.

If you don't use a VPN and just try to connect from the US, you won't see anything as the stream is not available in the US.

adoptedzag
12-06-2017, 08:30 AM
I see it's only listed on Pac12 network. I have not missed a zags game since 2007 with directv (minus the pacific game wiltjer scored 45 on but even then I found a way to watch the game on internet) ... AND EVEN THEN.... I cannot find a way to access this game.... directv doesn't have the Pac12 network !!!! Ugh!!!

Can someone PLEASE HELP???? Pretty please????? I canNOT miss this game on Sunday!!!!! Diehard since 2004 and I'm not one to miss a thing. I seriously wanna cry right now

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 09:07 AM
THANK YOU BOTH!!!! Lifesavers!!!!

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 09:07 AM
I know there's other people that wil need this information ... can we please keep this near the top of the boards????

CDC84
12-06-2017, 09:13 AM
This game should be on Root Sports NW so that everyone can watch.

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 09:14 AM

I agree!

Zagceo
12-06-2017, 09:17 AM

Pac-12 network looks to have exclusive on broadcast...

Root Sports Sunday line up.....https://northwest.rootsports.com

willandi
12-06-2017, 10:33 AM

Well, it SHOULD be, but we all know that the PAC 12 has such a superior product that they need to limit viewing availability. After all, they want a national fanbase, not just a west coast one.

TheGonzagaFactor
12-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Get Sling TV free 1 week trial. They have PAC 12.

Sign up at the start of the weekend, cancel after the game on Sunday (or set an alarm to cancel on time - they have a free trial countdown there for you on your profile page once you sign up).

You have to give a credit card # but I've done the free trial at least 3 times and never been charged. Was remarkably easy to cancel. I haven't done this in months but this is what I'd recommend.

GO ZAGS

509er
12-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Well, it SHOULD be, but we all know that the PAC 12 has such a superior product that they need to limit viewing availability. After all, they want a national fanbase, not just a west coast one.

What they (pac 12) want you to do is call Direct or whoever you’re cable provider is and complain about not getting PAC 12. Threaten to switch to Dish or Comcast. Doubt it will work but that’s the concept with a popular game like this.

willandi
12-06-2017, 11:10 AM
What they (pac 12) want you to do is call Direct or whoever you’re cable provider is and complain about not getting PAC 12. Threaten to switch to Dish or Comcast. Doubt it will work but that’s the concept with a popular game like this.

What I want them to do is realize that their product isn't worth it. They should just accept the package like all the other networks and be glad that people away from the west coast get to watch their games.

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 11:25 AM
What I want them to do is realize that their product isn't worth it. They should just accept the package like all the other networks and be glad that people away from the west coast get to watch their games.

This. I'm not calling and threatening DTV. They've been too good to my family

VaBeachZAG
12-06-2017, 12:07 PM
If you're out of the US, the stream should just work. If you're in the US, use a VPN (I use windscribe (https://windscribe.com), and they offer a free option, but any VPN will do), and connect to any non-US server.

The game should then be streaming on the Pac-12 Networks International channel, at https://www.youtube.com/pac12networksintl.

If you don't use a VPN and just try to connect from the US, you won't see anything as the stream is not available in the US.

Just had a look at this site and it seems that access to any and all content requires a subscription, requiring you to input your phone number or e-mail address. I'll give it a try, but I wonder if inputting your phone/e-mail will be a problem since either will identify me as being in the U.S. If this works, I will be kicking myself for not having it during the football season.

KStyles
12-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Just had a look at this site and it seems that access to any and all content requires a subscription, requiring you to input your phone number or e-mail address. I'll give it a try, but I wonder if inputting your phone/e-mail will be a problem since either will identify me as being in the U.S. If this works, I will be kicking myself for not having it during the football season.

There are many other VPNs as well, that's just the one I use. Signing up on any VPN site with a US based phone/email won't affect what your internet traffic looks like to the other side (in this case, Youtube) when using the VPN.

The P12 Int'l youtube stream actually worked fine for me with no VPN for the first ~6-8 weeks of this football season, until somebody at Pac12 realized they'd forgotten to restrict access to US based IP addresses.

509er
12-06-2017, 03:48 PM

They are between a Rock and a hard place. Direct wants a better deal than they gave Dish, Comcast etc. so its not going to happen unless their customers demand it. Id go to a bar if it was me or buddy up to someone that has Dish or Comcast.

demian
12-06-2017, 03:57 PM
at a bare minimum can someone copy a link perhaps if there is a radio broadcast of the game a guy could find on the internet?

gonzagafan62
12-06-2017, 04:03 PM
They are between a Rock and a hard place. Direct wants a better deal than they gave Dish, Comcast etc. so it’s not going to happen unless their customers demand it. I’d go to a bar if it was me or buddy up to someone that has Dish or Comcast.

I have never needed Pac12 till now and it's been out how many years? At least 5 right? So yeah I'm not going to demand it. Not directing that at you of course

Sarenyon
12-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Xfinity/Comcast subscriber back east - so no PAC12 network. Not happy.

willandi
12-08-2017, 06:28 AM
[QUOTE=Bulldoginseattle;1343507]If you don't have it already, look into Sling - they have a seven-week trial period and a ~$5 "all sports" add on that includes the Pac. Sign up for a week, get the add on, cancel, profit.[/QUOI will try to use Sling TV. It looks like it will work.

For those that use Sling, does it carry Root Sports? With the ESPN channels and Root, plus TCM, we could watch almost everything we watch now, for $120/mo less.

TheGonzagaFactor
12-08-2017, 06:30 AM
[QUOTE=Bulldoginseattle;1343507]If you don't have it already, look into Sling - they have a seven-week trial period and a ~$5 "all sports" add on that includes the Pac. Sign up for a week, get the add on, cancel, profit.[/QUOI will try to use Sling TV. It looks like it will work.

For those that use Sling, does it carry Root Sports? With the ESPN channels and Root, plus TCM, we could watch almost everything we watch now, for $120/mo less.

No it does not have Root or ATTSN.

509er
12-08-2017, 10:12 AM
I have never needed Pac12 till now and it's been out how many years? At least 5 right? So yeah I'm not going to demand it. Not directing that at you of course

If you’re a college football fan it’s nice to have. PAC12 after dark seems to have a crazy 48-46 type of game every week.

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Ughhh, I think I’m gonna have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and get them to dedicate one tv to this West coast college hoops game during an NFL Sunday....in Georgia.

gonzagafan62
12-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Ughhh, I think I’m gonna have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and get them to dedicate one tv to this West coast college hoops game during an NFL Sunday....in Georgia.

Good thing the Falcons played Thursday night

willandi
12-08-2017, 04:09 PM

Luckily, it will be at 8 pm, on that Sunday, so it shouldn't be a problem.

ZAGduck
12-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Serious question: The ONLY thing I can see the DTV has over Dish (and cable?) is the NFL package. Why is everyone so in love with DTV? I'm a pac-12 homer but I ask all the other Pac12 folks the same thing: Why have you missed 3+ years of pac-12 sports? Most of us are Seahawks fans - those are always on TV in the NW. All Thursday, Sunday ad Monday night games are national. Who misses their Saints/Bills/Bucs yada yada yada so much?

willandi
12-09-2017, 05:31 AM
Serious question: The ONLY thing I can see the DTV has over Dish (and cable?) is the NFL package. Why is everyone so in love with DTV? I'm a pac-12 homer but I ask all the other Pac12 folks the same thing: Why have you missed 3+ years of pac-12 sports? Most of us are Seahawks fans - those are always on TV in the NW. All Thursday, Sunday ad Monday night games are national. Who misses their Saints/Bills/Bucs yada yada yada so much?

I am currently with Direct. In a few months I will be with Dish. The providers do not upgrade your equipment, even as they come out with new and better DVR's etc., so we change every 2-3 years to get the newest technology. If they will offer a really good incentive to stay, we will do that too.

We basically watch TCM, old movies for my wife, although she discovered the Star Trek on BBC, so has been watching that, and I watch sports, mostly Zags, Mariners and Seahawks. If Root was on Sling TV, I would be there in a heartbeat, but as of now, the Mariners aren't available here in the Spokane area w/o Root.

gonzagafan62
12-09-2017, 05:58 AM

I'm in Missouri so I must have directv

willandi
12-09-2017, 06:49 AM
I'm in Missouri so I must have directv

Show me?

gonzagafan62
12-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Show me?

Yup

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Can someone dumb down this now lengthy thread and provide those of us without PAC-12 Network access info / link on how to either listen to radio broadcast or watch the game online? Every sports bar in Savannah I’ve called uses DirecTv hence no Pac12 network. Very frustrating.

willandi
12-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Can someone dumb down this now lengthy thread and provide those of us without PAC-12 Network access info / link on how to either listen to radio broadcast or watch the game online? Every sports bar in Savannah I’ve called uses DirecTv hence no Pac12 network. Very frustrating.

KGA 1510 radio is here in Spokane. I think that is accessible over the internet.
Sling TV is (I hope) installable on my computer, for a 1 week free trial, and they have Pac 12.

Look at the GOZAGS link: http://www.gozags.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/gonz-m-baskbl-sched.html

willandi
12-09-2017, 10:47 AM
http://today.radiostreambutler.com/radio/gonzaga-img-sports-network-s230313/?aff_id=68%20&offer_id=342&source=34233&ot=1&mp=d&ga=gclid

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-09-2017, 11:05 AM
KGA 1510 radio is here in Spokane. I think that is accessible over the internet.
Sling TV is (I hope) installable on my computer, for a 1 week free trial, and they have Pac 12.

Look at the GOZAGS link: http://www.gozags.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/gonz-m-baskbl-sched.html

Thanks willandi!

willandi
12-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Thanks willandi!

See? I don't ALWAYS make you laugh!

Rangerzag
12-09-2017, 02:33 PM
I regularly listen to the "radio" by internet whenever I can. My current understanding of what works is listening to the pre-pre game of Meehan and Blanchette starts at approximately two hours (nominally from the on the hour) prior to game time from the KGA 1510 AM web page livestream:

http://www.1510kga.com

An hour before the game the access usually changes to TuneInand the "Gonzaga IMG Sports Network"

https://tunein.com/radio/Gonzaga-IMG-Sports-Network-s230313/

GonzagasaurusFlex
12-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Good stuff. Thanks Rangerzag...much appreciated.

I called 5 different sports bars in Savannah. They all use DirectTv and seem to have never heard of anything called the Pac -12. SEC country here folks.

Kong-Kool-Aid
12-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Kodi users should be able to get free access to Pac12 Network too.

CanadianZagsFan
12-10-2017, 09:00 AM

How does it work on YouTube stream ? Available at game time on what tab? Do you have to subscribe to channel /signed in to get live stream game ? Thanks!

CanadianZagsFan
12-10-2017, 09:06 AM
I regularly listen to the "radio" by internet whenever I can. My current understanding of what works is listening to the pre-pre game of Meehan and Blanchette starts at approximately two hours (nominally from the on the hour) prior to game time from the KGA 1510 AM web page livestream:

http://www.1510kga.com

An hour before the game the access usually changes to TuneInand the "Gonzaga IMG Sports Network"

https://tunein.com/radio/Gonzaga-IMG-Sports-Network-s230313/

Tunein is great app for Zags. Post game goes for about 30-45 mins after. Some player interviews, analysis etc.

DixieZag
12-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Luckily, it will be at 8 pm, on that Sunday, so it shouldn't be a problem.

You ever tried to go to a bar at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday in the south?

:)

I hope he's in a big city.

DixieZag
12-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Are none of the reddit and/or other "fishing" holes going to work on this one?

I appreciate any advice. I don't trust myself switching up numbers and such. If that's what one must do, then ok.

It is frustrating bc I assumed that I could just called Direct TV and buy the game itself PPV individually, but it appears that I could do that with Albany v. Memphis, I can't with GU-UW, which I guess is why we have this thread in the first place. Stupid me.

gonzagafan62
12-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Are none of the reddit and/or other "fishing" holes going to work on this one?

I appreciate any advice. I don't trust myself switching up numbers and such. If that's what one must do, then ok.

It is frustrating bc I assumed that I could just called Direct TV and buy the game itself PPV individually, but it appears that I could do that with Albany v. Memphis, I can't with GU-UW, which I guess is why we have this thread in the first place. Stupid me.

Yes reddit will probably work today. I just tried Kansas vs Arizona state earlier today and got it running on my phone. Try the link on the first page

adoptedzag
12-10-2017, 02:06 PM

DixieZag
12-10-2017, 02:08 PM

Thank you both very much, that was very nice of you to take the time to help.

willandi
12-10-2017, 02:10 PM
You ever tried to go to a bar at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday in the south?

:)

I hope he's in a big city.

I have. Also have figured out ways to buy beer on Sunday in 1972 in Mobile. Kind of a misnomer, we actually bought it on Sat and they held it for us until Sunday. It IS better than that now.

DixieZag
12-10-2017, 03:10 PM
I have. Also have figured out ways to buy beer on Sunday in 1972 in Mobile. Kind of a misnomer, we actually bought it on Sat and they held it for us until Sunday. It IS better than that now.

Most impressive.

I once worked in Utah with a doctor from Georgia who was amazed that Utah got a reputation as being "difficult" with respect to alcohol, because "Y'all can buy beer on Sundays here, man."

It was 3.2 beer, and it was ALL one could buy. But, that was pretty loose, relatively speaking, of course.

scrooner
12-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Sling working!

Signed up for a week trial + sports.

https://watch.sling.com/watch?type=linear&id=23667522&channel=1136

isongd
12-10-2017, 04:12 PM

For those using reddit. Took me a second. But quick on the x and its all good.

DixieZag
12-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Stream down now.

So many random pop ups one wants to shower.

Hate to be a pain in the ass but score updates randomly appreciated very much.

Thanks guys. Most frustrating experience ever. You have the game for a while, start stop, pop ups, adobe, blah.

willandi
12-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Stream down now.

So many random pop ups one wants to shower.

Hate to be a pain in the ass but score updates randomly appreciated very much.

Thanks guys. Most frustrating experience ever. You have the game for a while, start stop, pop ups, adobe, blah.

Absolutely. What a useless PITA.

I did the sling tv, and it wouldn't work for the game. I did reddit and it was slow and sporadic. The KGA link wouldn't load for audio (I ended up listening to the Husky feed). After NEXT year, when they play here, Zags should cancel the series unless PAC 12 wants to be seen in Spokane. Seriously angry. At least the Zags won!

HRZag
12-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Thanks all for the Sling idea. I signed up and it actually worked. Originally, it did not seem to show our game in their guide, so I signed up for Fobu. When I tried to login to Fobu it did not accept my login so I never even got in to try it. Also, that KGA audio did not work worth a s*&t.

I hate the Pac12 "Network" What a joke. I want my DirecTV! Go Zags.

johno
12-10-2017, 06:42 PM

Thanks K. This worked great. Set my VPN to connect through Sweden.