PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week.

Reborn
12-05-2017, 06:14 AM
Gonzaga vs Villanova. I love this game. Gameday is finally here. Two great coaches and two great teams. A victory tonight would certainly help the Zags get a higher seed in the NCAA Tournament. I'm feeling good about our chances of winning. My confidence in our Zags beating them has grown stronger every week. We let the game slip away against Florida. I feel we're ready to grab the lead at the end and KEEP IT. The Zags pull away with a nice seven point victory.

This is going to be a heavyweight fight. This is Ali vs Frazier. Tonight we will get to see how tough we are. This is the kind of game that Corey Kispert wants to play in, and I hope he will be able to play. The Zags showed me how they can play in the second half of the Creighton game. if they can play with that kind of intensity for forty minutes, they will win.

Zag_Dad
12-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Thanks Reborn ... always nice to wake up on game day to read your "best day of the week" post.

willandi
12-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Gonzaga vs Villanova. I love this game. Gameday is finally here. Two great coaches and two great teams. A victory tonight would certainly help the Zags get a higher seed in the NCAA Tournament. I'm feeling good about our chances of winning. My confidence in our Zags beating them has grown stronger every week. We let the game slip away against Florida. I feel we're ready to grab the lead at the end and KEEP IT. The Zags pull away with a nice seven point victory.

This is going to be a heavyweight fight. This is Ali vs Frazier. Tonight we will get to see how tough we are. This is the kind of game that Corey Kispert wants to play in, and I hope he will be able to play. The Zags showed me how they can play in the second half of the Creighton game. if they can play with that kind of intensity for forty minutes, they will win.

Do the Zags really have a chance? After all, they play in the WCC. https://results.searchlock.com/image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOPZzG zp_FbpGZ-EI_Zh_A-TepFHbpAebGt%26eKIPbFTeTZpheIbHZztGbT_zTI-EeebFZbep%26N4Pz%26XPOGQAlqBtlkSCVU9Lcn%2F%3DrVnX5 S0u-w+JKotxHyEJ3%2FA%26mPz%26NPX55g%25F1%25GQ%25GQiii. JaWg1N5%2Ff95.JvV%25GQJaWg1N59%25GQtr7%25GQ7Bj%25G Qtr77BjlHJ.gBs%26gPIfm-Y%2CHbGT.z

bartruff1
12-05-2017, 07:41 AM
They have a punchers chance....intense defense ....Tillie and Williams for 30 in the paint.....and 10 or more threes...it is a marque game and a opportunity for the Zags to burnish their final four credentials...

Zagger
12-05-2017, 08:02 AM
Scare the Cats!
http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/BeatVillanova.png
It'll be one heck of a good game! This Zag bunch learns and adjusts quickly - IMHO quicker than any Zag bunch ever. Villanova is going to have its paws full! A #12 team vs a #4 team and early in the season - anything can happen! May each player survive the fracas injury free! Go Zags!

TexasZagFan
12-05-2017, 09:31 AM
They have a punchers chance....intense defense ....Tillie and Williams for 30 in the paint.....and 10 or more threes...it is a marque game and a opportunity for the Zags to burnish their final four credentials...

Can't let them have 19 3's like St. Joe's.

bballbeachbum
12-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Thanks Reborn ... always nice to wake up on game day to read your "best day of the week" post.

+1 to that

Reborn
12-05-2017, 02:36 PM
It's 3:30 and I'm home from work. Changed clothes. I put on my Gonzaga sweats and Gonzaga T-Shirt from last year. Blue T-Shirt with red letters, the bulldog is grey with red collar.

I'm feel really good. That's a good sign. I have a good positive feeling in side that most often signals a V. Gonzaga has the size, talents and intelligence to win today.

Go Zags20