PDA

View Full Version : How is the fishing?

Zerogame
11-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Fishing seems to have dried up this way, anyone got ideas?

zagbac
11-29-2017, 03:21 PM
Fishing seems to have dried up this way, anyone got ideas?Is there any way to use a VPN to foil the regional restrictions on theW.tv?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

isongd
11-29-2017, 03:32 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/comments/7ghzkv/game_thread_incarnate_word_vs_15_gonzaga_0900_pm/

Links here. To enable flash, once you click on the link, click the "i" on the left of your url go down to flash and allow it. All standard def links given the nature of the game. There will be a few popups you need to x out of also.

zagbac
11-29-2017, 03:44 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/comments/7ghzkv/game_thread_incarnate_word_vs_15_gonzaga_0900_pm/

Links here. To enable flash, once you click on the link, click the "i" on the left of your url go down to flash and allow it. All standard def links given the nature of the game. There will be a few popups you need to x out of also.There are so many ad viruses in those feeds. My Mal ware keeps popping up windows over the feed.

isongd
11-29-2017, 04:10 PM
There are so many ad viruses in those feeds. My Mal ware keeps popping up windows over the feed.

Vetted by reddit community. Kobe Stream varified stream at the top. Google Chrome adblock extention is helpful.

Martin Centre Mad Man
11-29-2017, 04:51 PM
If you have a tv package with any ESPN channels, you should be authorized to download the WatchESPN app and catch an online stream of this game on ESPN3.

SWZag
11-29-2017, 05:26 PM
If you have a tv package with any ESPN channels, you should be authorized to download the WatchESPN app and catch an online stream of this game on ESPN3.

Unless you live in the northwest, then everything is blacked out.

Zerogame
11-29-2017, 05:42 PM
Unless you live in the northwest, then everything is blacked out.

Same in southern Arizona.

gonzagabasketball
11-29-2017, 06:01 PM
Vetted by reddit community. Kobe Stream varified stream at the top. Google Chrome adblock extention is helpful.

The stream will sometimes play, but the screen is constantly blocked. I cannot get all the adds, or flash upgrades off. The x or close icons dont work, create pop ups, or after clicking enough just stop the stream.

These links are junk, in my opinion. Id just listen to the game, follow online, and then a copy of it will show up tomorrow on youtube.

Zagceo
11-29-2017, 06:02 PM
watch duke Indiana....

Ekrub
11-29-2017, 06:16 PM
The stream will sometimes play, but the screen is constantly blocked. I cannot get all the adds, or flash upgrades off. The x or close icons dont work, create pop ups, or after clicking enough just stop the stream.

These links are junk, in my opinion. Id just listen to the game, follow online, and then a copy of it will show up tomorrow on youtube.

Put on an ad block. Google extensions. Kobe streams works perfectly

gonzagabasketball
11-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Put on an ad block. Google extensions. Kobe streams works perfectly

Maybe its because I have a chromebook, but I have an add block, same issue. I stream from plenty of sites, this one seems pretty cluttered.

Edit to add, well now its working for the Duke game. Must have been a setting. Feed is full of glitches however.

Zagricultural
11-29-2017, 08:27 PM
Kobe stream worked perfectly for me