PDA

View Full Version : OT -Florida vs Duke

former1dog
11-26-2017, 12:33 PM
This is a some what important game for Zags resume.

I think it it will be a track meet and ultimately will go to the Gators due to Duke’s inferior defense.

thoughts?

basketballzag
11-26-2017, 12:36 PM
This is a some what important game for Zags resume.

I think it it will be a track meet and ultimately will go to the Gators due to Duke’s inferior defense.

thoughts?

Florida by 10

ZagMan in Philly
11-26-2017, 01:20 PM
3 O.Ts
Gators by 4

MTZag03
11-26-2017, 01:23 PM
I believe Florida will crush Duke. Given my predictive ability that probably means Florida loses by 30.

75Zag
11-26-2017, 01:28 PM
I hope Duke loses by 50. In fact, I hope their team bus gets 8 flat tires on the way to Moda Center tonight and they forfeit the game. At the GU - Florida game on Friday we were surrounded by Duke fans all of whom were cheering madly for Florida.
Karma Counts. May they get what they deserve.

Go Bulldogs!

Skimhvn
11-26-2017, 01:33 PM
Plz lose, Duke!

TimberZag
11-26-2017, 08:47 PM
I hope Duke loses by 50. In fact, I hope their team bus gets 8 flat tires on the way to Moda Center tonight and they forfeit the game. At the GU - Florida game on Friday we were surrounded by Duke fans all of whom were cheering madly for Florida.
Karma Counts. May they get what they deserve.

Go Bulldogs!

We were at the Fri game as well. We weren't surrounded by Duke fans, but a couple of them sat in front of us. Thankfully, to our right was a large portion of the kennel club. They were so miserable the entire game from the screaming, the lady in the hoodie started rocking and plugging her ears. I told my daughter to scream louder (she's 10 and has THE loudest scream ever) and the lady kept pointing at her and glaring at us. Duke fans are mean to little girl fans cheering their team on. They tried to cheer for Florida, but couldn't manage anything but a limp clap at times.

I hope they are watching Florida outscore Duke right now!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/smj42516/IMG_3936_zpsuqt8upga.jpg (http://s44.photobucket.com/user/smj42516/media/IMG_3936_zpsuqt8upga.jpg.html)