PDA

View Full Version : Triple Whammy then Doubleheader

BobZag
10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
For those who are jonesing for Gonzaga hoop action, the start of the season offers up a veritable buffet of games in K2.

November 11 = Montana vs Gonzaga
November 12 = UW vs Gonzaga (don't miss this battle, the ladies are good)
November 13 = Idaho vs Gonzaga

Okay, catch your breath, then--

November 17 = at noon, Nevada vs Gonzaga (women)
November 17 = at 5pm, UC-Riverside vs Gonzaga (men)

Technically the Nov. 17th games are not a true doubleheader as K2 will be cleared out after the women's game. One ticket does not get you into both.

Good luck, have fun, and may The Force be with you.

jbslicer
10-24-2007, 03:11 PM
BZ, sounds like your going to Dick's for a pre-game meal.
I've heard the Griz basketball team has been known to stop at Dick's on the way out of town after playing EWU.

BobZag
10-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I've heard the Griz basketball team has been known to stop at Dick's on the way out of town after playing EWU.

I'm a Ron's guy. The Big R. :)

Butler Guy
10-25-2007, 05:44 AM
If able to advance through the GAC, Gonzaga will have to navigate a second three games in three day stretch in Alaska on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of November - that's pretty a tough row to hoe.

kyle dixon
10-25-2007, 07:27 AM
But one of the strengths of this team is the depth. Plus, just think a few years back when we were in the Maui Classic and played Maryland, Michigan State, and UConn in consecutive nights.

sittingon50
10-25-2007, 08:16 AM
The difference being that UConn played 3 days in a row. In Alaska, should the Zags make the final, they will be playing 3 in 3 while their opponent will be playing 3 in 4.

Ibellibie
10-25-2007, 09:16 AM

I'm a Ron's guy. The Big R. :)

It might be a different city, but it's all about Hudson's!