PDA

View Full Version : (Portland/Vanc) Place to watch on Thursday night??

wazmix
11-22-2017, 05:51 PM
No cable, so open bars/restaurants will be tough to find at 9pm Thursday. Anyone with the same dilemna? Brilliant ideas?
(My Thanksgiving meal will be small, in the afternoon........so I will probably be hungry again by 9.....and maybe 10.)

willandi
11-22-2017, 06:02 PM
No cable, so open bars/restaurants will be tough to find at 9pm Thursday. Anyone with the same dilemna? Brilliant ideas?
(My Thanksgiving meal will be small, in the afternoon........so I will probably be hungry again by 9.....and maybe 10.)

Maybe a ticket to the game would be the same price as a meal with drinks?

kitzbuel
11-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Maybe a ticket to the game would be the same price as a meal with drinks?[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

OntZags
11-22-2017, 06:36 PM

Very cheap tickets to be had on stubhub... can get in for 10 bucks.

ZagzKrak
11-22-2017, 06:49 PM
I would think by 9pm that most of your favorite watering holes will be back open...gotta take advantage of the first night of a 4 day weekend.

DixieZag
11-22-2017, 07:20 PM
I would think by 9pm that most of your favorite watering holes will be back open...gotta take advantage of the first night of a 4 day weekend.

Not from the area but I think you are right. Seems like 6:00 p.m. becomes the acceptable time for things to open again, people go to movies, I'll bet the better sports bars are open.

75Zag
11-22-2017, 07:26 PM

You are 5 miles from the game!!!!! If your circumstances are tough this time of year - which happens to all of us once in a while, PM me and I will find you a free ticket and I can probably find you a ride to the game.

Go Bulldogs!

UberZagFan
11-23-2017, 06:21 PM
You are 5 miles from the game!!!!! If your circumstances are tough this time of year - which happens to all of us once in a while, PM me and I will find you a free ticket and I can probably find you a ride to the game.

Go Bulldogs!This.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wazmix
11-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Found an open sports bar in Vancouver !!!
On a weekend, I probably would have gone to the game (and paid a lot of money), but I have to be up early for work. Wanted to stick close to Vanc or east-side.

(Would like an opportunity to shoot a Zags game someday. Good seat for that :pray:

(Got my first college game 2 weeks ago)
Pics : U-of-Portland vs. Portland State (https://www.flickr.com/photos/wazmix/sets/72157689745585635)