PDA

View Full Version : PK80 Roll Call

Hoopaholic
11-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Hoopaholic, my loving wife, 2 of my 4 kids, my daughter in law , my grandson my father, brother and his daughter will be attending......cant wait to see some great basketball

hoping to meet some zag fans and reunite with some from past years and if anyone is looking for a place to come enjoy Apple Cup on Saturday our rental house has a huge bonus room wtih very large screen tv.......hit me up if interested...

Go Zags

gu03alum
11-23-2017, 02:02 PM
I’m here right now at the Arkansas Oklahoma game. I may hit you up for the Apple cup depending on what my activity coordinator (wife) has planned for Saturday.

All Weather Fan
11-23-2017, 04:10 PM
All Weather Fan, daughter, son in law & granddaughter ready for some Zag basketball !

john montana
11-23-2017, 04:36 PM
I am on the oregon coast with my in laws...back Sunday. I did snag two courtside seats for session 12 Sunday night for my son and I! Super excited...only games we can make though!

UberZagFan
11-23-2017, 06:16 PM
I am on the oregon coast with my in laws...back Sunday. I did snag two courtside seats for session 12 Sunday night for my son and I! Super excited...only games we can make though!Uberzagfan and Mrs. Uber will in attendance Friday night only.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kdaleb
11-24-2017, 12:15 AM
Had the whole fam in attendance today - my two boys (now 9 & 11) got their first Zags game. Mrs kdaleb and mom-of-kdaleb were in attendance as well. The boys were super bummed to not get on the dance cam - they really danced their tails off.

ConnZag3
11-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Will be in attendance for as many games as I can. Saw parts of 7 of the 8 games yesterday hopping between buildings. Probably going to spend most of Friday at Moda before having to decide between the Gonzaga and UConn games as ESPN idiotically schedules the 2 evening semifinals to tip 30 minutes apart...

gu03alum
11-24-2017, 10:13 AM
I will be at VMC to start. I’m excited about the UNC Arkansas matchup. Then I will head over for Duke Texas at Moda