PDA

View Full Version : Withers: Huskies making Gonzaga Game a tough ticket

sittingon50
11-08-2017, 07:34 PM
http://en.bloguru.com/GloryHounds/310184/huskies-making-gonzaga-game-a-tough

irishzag_09
11-09-2017, 06:33 AM
http://en.bloguru.com/GloryHounds/310184/huskies-making-gonzaga-game-a-tough

My thoughts on this are there are plenty of die-hard Zags fans and alumni that live in the Seattle area that could purchase tickets on people's behalfs, if the university of Dub box office cares what zip code is connected to your credit card. If this is the case, I have quite a few friends living in the Seattle area currently that could help some of us out. I was lucky enough to get tickets through Jakester425. Seems his persistence with the box office paid off. Not sure where he lives, but he got tickets. I wonder if it would be worth buying season tickets to the huskies with the game pack? I guess that depends on how much it is. Also, knowing in the future that if Gonzaga and U-Dub are going to continue the series into the forseeable future, you run into this predicament every other year.

thebigsmoove
11-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Hucking Fuskies

webspinnre
11-09-2017, 07:27 AM
As Withers mentions from talking to Roth, this is just typical industry practice. The other WCC teams do something similar.

CDC84
11-09-2017, 07:46 AM
This is nothing new if you have tried to attend Gonzaga games at other WCC venues.....that is, by going through "their" university's ticket office.

2005 was the last time I was able to attend a St. Mary's game in Moraga. If you want to go now, you have to go through stub hub unless you can get a GA ticket through Gonzaga's ticket office.

I will never forget several years ago buying a USF three pack (including the Gonzaga game), and the Dons ticket office accidentally gave me season tickets. Third row, just left of center court. At the time I wasn't aware of any third party ticket sellers like stub hub that I could use to take advantage of the situation (if it was at all possible), so I called the USF ticket office and volunteered to send the other game tickets back. They said, "don't bother."

TexasZagFan
11-09-2017, 07:49 AM
This is nothing new if you have tried to attend Gonzaga games at other WCC venues.....that is, by going through "their" university's ticket office.

2005 was the last time I was able to attend a St. Mary's game in Moraga. If you want to go now, you have to go through stub hub unless you can get a GA ticket through Gonzaga's ticket office.

I will never forget several years ago buying a USF three pack (including the Gonzaga game), and the Dons ticket office accidentally gave me season tickets. Third row, just left of center court. At the time I wasn't aware of any third party ticket sellers like stub hub that I could use to take advantage of the situation (if it was at all possible), so I called the USF ticket office and volunteered to send the other game tickets back. They said, "don't bother."

:lmao:

Robzagnut
11-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Happens all the time, especially in the NFL.

Steeler fans travel very well. If you're buying tickets out the teams area codes they charge you a lot more. Some teams force Steeler fans to buy a preseason game ticket in addition to the regular season ticket.