• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FuManShoes
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Help! Lost my Final Four recordings

Tragedy of tragedies, our DVR recordings of the Final Four got wiped out by Real Housewives. Does anyone have the games on DVD, flash drive or Dropbox that I can purchase?

Thanks!
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few
  • Zagsker
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by FuManShoes View Post
    Tragedy of tragedies, our DVR recordings of the Final Four got wiped out by Real Housewives. Does anyone have the games on DVD, flash drive or Dropbox that I can purchase?

Thanks!
    Good God man!!!

If I did have them I don't know if I would want to give them to you..."Real Housewives!!!!!"

I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• FlyZag
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Zagsker View Post
      Good God man!!!

If I did have them I don't know if I would want to give them to you..."Real Housewives!!!!!"

Have to agree with Zagsker. I'm not sure you can be trusted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• GoZags
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Even Fewie isn't able to help with this one ....

Will somebody please get Gonzaga’s Mark Few a copy of the national title game?

sigpic
        “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
        ——-
        List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
        Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• GrizZAG
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2009

Hillarous! Real Houswives...so funny. Unfortunately Direct TV upgraded my DVR on a visit and I lost everything including that game. I too would purchase a copy on DVD if it were out there.
          One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• 23dpg
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

I recorded the Final Four games but just recently watched the semifinal game. The final is still on my dvr but I’m pretty sure I’m going to delete it without watching it. Anyone else?
            Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• scrooner
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Spoiler alert: it doesn't end well.

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2012

I have the final on my computer but it's almost 12GB so not sure how I can share it.

Comment

• TimberZag
                  Kennel Club Material
                  • Jan 2013

That's funny we marathon watched the W.Va, Xavier, and S. Carolina games last night to get our fix after having so much trouble with watchstadium last night. Will look into if we can get those games onto a drive not sure but will try.

Comment

• GrizZAG
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
                    I have the final on my computer but it's almost 12GB so not sure how I can share it.
                    Back in the day I bought the biggest meanest PC available on the market. It has a whopping 40 MB hard drive. Do they make large capacity memory sticks that hold 12 GB? Or a cheap backup drive to move the file onto?
                    One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• sittingon50
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

[QUOTE=FuManShoes;1334955]Tragedy of tragedies, our DVR recordings of the Final Four got wiped out by Real Housewives.

Don't they have shots for that?
                      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• kdaleb
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Thanks!
                        I have all the tournament games on my Comcast DVR - totally willing to try to get those to you if anyone has some idea on the technical know-how.

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by GrizZAG View Post
                          Back in the day I bought the biggest meanest PC available on the market. It has a whopping 40 MB hard drive. Do they make large capacity memory sticks that hold 12 GB? Or a cheap backup drive to move the file onto?
                          Just bought a 128GB memory stick last week for about $30. Transferring it that way isn't hard but uploading a copyrighted broadcast of that size might be. If anybody wants to mail me a flash drive and return postage I would be happy to send it to them but there might me a better way to do it and I don't have the South Carolina game.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Thanks!
                            Sorry Fu, but I erased the DVR mere moments after I returned from watching the game at a local sports bar.
                            Last edited by TexasZagFan; 11-06-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• FuManShoes
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
                              Just bought a 128GB memory stick last week for about $30. Transferring it that way isn't hard but uploading a copyrighted broadcast of that size might be. If anybody wants to mail me a flash drive and return postage I would be happy to send it to them but there might me a better way to do it and I don't have the South Carolina game.

Thanks Zags Fanatic. I'll PM you about doing the flash drive thing. Appreciate it! - Fu
                              “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

Comment

Working...
                              X