• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiddwell
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Zags Exhibition vs. College of Idaho

If Kiddwell's reading the W.tv's schedule correctly, it looks like TheW.tv is simulcasting with KHQ the Zags exo vs. College of Idaho next Saturday (5:OO pm/West Coast time). I judge this based on a similar posting for BYU's women's volleyball vs. St. Mary's later on the list. That contest also seems a simulcast.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

There's hope we out-of-towners will be able to watch. (That news is worth a stein of root beer.)

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Is this the old WCC app or something called cbs gametracker?

Comment

• Radbooks
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
      Is this the old WCC app or something called cbs gametracker?
      It says gametracker on the website. Hoping someone else streams it!
      “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Kiddwell
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Texas Southern, Friday the 10th

Kiddwell just set the DVR for the Texas Southern game. Must be well-nigh basketball season, grinnin' like a doggy.

:]

(...bulldoggy...)
        Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• goodbja
          Bulldog Fan
          • Feb 2007

TheW.tv which was on Campus Insiders is now a part of the new Stadium TV. You can watch it on watchstadium.com. Try it, it work just like CI did. Most of the Zags non-conference games as well as the Idaho game should be on this platform per the WCC tv listing. Also according to Mattsarz sports listing and espn, the Howard, Utah State, and Incarnate Word games will also be on espn3.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by goodbja View Post
            TheW.tv which was on Campus Insiders is now a part of the new Stadium TV. You can watch it on watchstadium.com. Try it, it work just like CI did. Most of the Zags non-conference games as well as the Idaho game should be on this platform per the WCC tv listing. Also according to Mattsarz sports listing and espn, the Howard, Utah State, and Incarnate Word games will also be on espn3.
            I downloaded the Stadium app and I do not see any Zag MBB gms listed for the future.......

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2012

Just picked up my tickets yesterday, embarrassed to say I didn't realize there was a game this week until I saw the date on them. It's gametime!!!!!!

Comment

• scrooner
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Looking for a fishing hole........

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2007

I had never heard of College of Idaho, even though it is a neighboring state. Doesn't even have 2000 students undergrad and grad. Nevertheless an interesting paragraph considering how little they are.

"The men's baseball team has qualified for postseason play every year since 1987, winning the Division II NAIA national men's basketball championship in 1998. The men's basketball team won the 1996 NAIA Division II national title. The men's basketball team is currently coached by former UCLA assistant coach Scott Garson and has earned back-to-back Cascade Conference championships and NAIA National Tournament appearances while going undefeated on its home floor. In 2014, the C of I football team ranked No. 2 in the NAIA for attendance with more than 4,500 fans per game." wikipedia

it sounds like their gym is bigger than St. Mary's

Comment

• BurgessEraZag
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Feb 2008

A little Hoops History. College of Idaho's most famous former player is none other than Elgin Baylor. He transferred to Seattle U., where he went to the NCAA finals against Kentucky.
                    So you young chaps. Hope you can research a little history from time to time.

Comment

• bartruff1
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jan 2010

His teammate and roommate was RC Owens....both in the Yote Hall of Fame...both played AAU Ball in Seattle.. the rest as they say .....is history

Comment

• sittingon50
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
                        I had never heard of College of Idaho, even though it is a neighboring state. Doesn't even have 2000 students undergrad and grad. Nevertheless an interesting paragraph considering how little they are.

"The men's baseball team has qualified for postseason play every year since 1987, winning the Division II NAIA national men's basketball championship in 1998. The men's basketball team won the 1996 NAIA Division II national title. The men's basketball team is currently coached by former UCLA assistant coach Scott Garson and has earned back-to-back Cascade Conference championships and NAIA National Tournament appearances while going undefeated on its home floor. In 2014, the C of I football team ranked No. 2 in the NAIA for attendance with more than 4,500 fans per game." wikipedia

IIRC they beat Whitworth for one of those titles.
                        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• DADoZAG
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2009

Perhaps your quote is inaccurate, but if not the 4500 attendance is for football.

Still, quality program, thanx for the info.

Go ZAGS!
                          Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Still looking for help on the exhibition gm. The new Stadium app does not list it, and the old W-Tv app is not functioning.

Comment

• SLOZag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

In 2014, the C of I football team ranked No. 2 in the NAIA for attendance with more than 4,500 fans per game." wikipedia

It only sounds that way if you assume the "C of I football team" played their home football games in their gym.
                              SLOZag
                              "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

Working...
                              X