PDA

View Full Version : 3 things I'm hoping to see this season

Reborn
09-09-2017, 07:01 AM
It's September. School's started. I'm really beginning to feel excited about the upcoming season. I've spent all summer saying this and saying that and now it's time for me to condense my thinking, and hope you'll do the same so we can look at some pretty cool ideas about next season. I'm sure we can all think of a dozen; but let's try to keep it to three and give others a chance to express fresh ideas too.

1. I'm hoping to see the Zags stay healthy all year long.
2. I'm hoping to see one of our guys become an All-American.
3. I'm hoping to see the Zags play in the Elite 8.

Go Zags!!!

Markburn1
09-09-2017, 07:30 AM
I'm hoping to see the fans enjoy the games.
" "
" "

Plainsman
09-09-2017, 09:45 AM
1. I want to see Rui's physical talent mesh seamlessly and effectively into the GU system.
2. I want to see Tillie blossom fully into the basketball beast I'm sure he will be.
3. I want to see both Silas and Josh assume a larger leadership role, both from an on court and emotional standpoint.

Zag_Dad
09-09-2017, 01:40 PM
1. I'm hoping to see Gonzaga win the WCC regular and conference titles (with SMC wondering whether they will ever be able to beat us)
2. I'm hoping we start talking about how great the 2017/18 team is and stop holding them to the standard of last year.
3. I'm hoping to see Gonzaga play in the Elite Eight for a chance to return to the FF.

Reborn
09-09-2017, 07:07 PM
I'm hoping to see Josh Perkins have a really great year, and I feel he's going to. He is a fantastic passer, and I'd hope to see him average 6 assists a game. I also hope he scores close to 13 ppg.

I am really hoping to see all our guards play great. I just love this stable of guards, and hope that in the end they will be the all-time best. There is SOOOO much potential with this group, I mean Wade and Norvell are just damn good, and kispert is really right there too,

And of course I'm look for Rui to be the top scorer this year and I really hope he breaks out in a VERY HUGE way this year.