PDA

View Full Version : Instant Karma

Norwester
09-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Interesting info about the ultimate Zag hater.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/110-arrested-in-bellevue-sex-sting-set-up-to-fill-void-after-asian-brothels-shut-down/

Reborn
09-01-2017, 08:26 PM
How is this OP connected to Gonzaga Basketball. This article is a total waste of time, and does not belong here at all. Knock it off!! If this has room for this crap, what the heck are we doing here/

GoZags
09-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Interesting info about the ultimate Zag hater.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/110-arrested-in-bellevue-sex-sting-set-up-to-fill-void-after-asian-brothels-shut-down/

Tough outing for KJR's Mitch Levy. One of the all time most egregious Mark Few (and Gonzaga) bashers ever. Possibly even numero uno. That'll leave a mark.

maynard g krebs
09-01-2017, 08:35 PM
How is this OP connected to Gonzaga Basketball. This article is a total waste of time, and does not belong here at all. Knock it off!! If this has room for this crap, what the heck are we doing here/

Those who live in Seattle and surroundings find this relevant, Reborn. I haven't listened to KJR for many years, but Levy used to make my skin crawl with his "bigger dance, queen of the hard wood" schtick. That's on top of his Zag hatred.

This article gave me a bit of glee, actually.

And it's summer. Not much to talk about.

zagfan1
09-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Mitch Levy refers to Mark Few as the weasel and has songs that include this. So totally relevant to a Zags supporter. Very surprised by this news.

gonzagafan62
09-02-2017, 03:22 AM
LOL! This is pretty awesome actually!

Go zags!!!!!!!!

cjm720
09-02-2017, 06:12 AM
Thanks for posting. Mitch is a hater just to hate on our program. Despise the guy.

Reborn
09-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Ok Thanks guys for filling me in.

maynard g krebs
09-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Around Sue Bird's rookie or second year with the Storm, Levy had her on his "show". I actually heard it live, as I happened to be driving somewhere.

He actually, on air, suggested a bet that if she got less than a 3/1 turnover ratio that year, he would give her a spanking, and if she was better than that, he'd buy season tickets to the Storm. She was obviously creeped out but laughed and agreed to the bet. A bit later she rescinded the deal.

This is a 22 or 23 year old woman being sexually harassed by an older man in public. Imagine the humiliation.

Levy belongs in a cell with Venoy Overton. I'm sure he'd be on the receiving end of the "spanking".

webspinnre
09-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Around Sue Bird's rookie or second year with the Storm, Levy had her on his "show". I actually heard it live, as I happened to be driving somewhere.

He actually, on air, suggested a bet that if she got less than a 3/1 turnover ratio that year, he would give her a spanking, and if she was better than that, he'd buy season tickets to the Storm. She was obviously creeped out but laughed and agreed to the bet. A bit later she rescinded the deal.

This is a 22 or 23 year old woman being sexually harassed by an older man in public. Imagine the humiliation.

Levy belongs in a cell with Venoy Overton. I'm sure he'd be on the receiving end of the "spanking".

Eww. Knew he hated the Zags. Didn't know he was a total creep.

rennis
09-25-2017, 12:44 PM
I take back every bad thing I've ever said about BPD

Eroop22
09-25-2017, 12:55 PM

I remember this bet. I also remember the time Danica Patrick came on and all he wanted to do was ask her about her sex life.

Norwester
09-26-2017, 01:20 PM
He's been fired by KJR. No public announcement yet.