Norwester
08-01-2017, 12:58 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGKxn4pUwAAFu9F.jpg:large

SageOfZagville
08-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Awesome.. My new screen saver.

cggonzaga
08-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Kispert is ridiculous for an incoming freshman. Who's the smaller white guy?

Zags_Fanatic
08-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Now everyone can see what I was saying about Corey. Dude is absolutely RIPPED and already built like an NBA or even NFL athlete.

Zags_Fanatic
08-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Kispert is ridiculous for an incoming freshman. Who's the smaller white guy?

That's Jesse Wade, seems like his post-mission conditioning is on track. He'll be 100% ready by the time the season starts.

cggonzaga
08-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Didn't think that looked like him but guess so.

cggonzaga
08-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Brian Alberts in middle?

Reborn
08-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Who's the guy that's the 3rd player from the left: Melson; Kispert and ? I got it now. It's Jones.

These guys are really buffed. They look like NBA players. Norvell; Wade and Melson look like running backs. Look at the arms (biceps) these guys have. Larsen has indeed been putting on weight and it's all muscle. He looks like he's 7 feet now. Jones is the one guy I think we have forgotten about. He looks great in this picture. Geeze the Zags are loaded.

soccerdud
08-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Brian Alberts in middle?

yep.

Reborn
08-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I was thinking it was Ayayi.

soccerdud
08-01-2017, 04:00 PM
I was thinking it was Ayayi.

nope.

kitzbuel
08-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Wade kinda looks like Dickau in this pic.

seacatfan
08-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I'm not seeing the picture in this thread, but I think I saw the same one in the "questions about next year" thread. The players do indeed look very fit and strong. It would be interesting to see what somebody like Gary Bell or Jeremy Pargo would look like (from their college days) for comparison. I see the comments about "look like NFL guys" from time to time and I think if you put your typical running back or linebacker next to these guys, the contrast would be very noticeable. Or QB even, some of the NFL QBs are monsters.

IowaSERE
08-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Rui is wearing John Stocktons shorts.

Birddog
08-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Rui is wearing John Stocktons shorts.

Good one, Nutters forever!

thespywhozaggedme
08-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Two things stand out to me, Kispert is jacked for a true freshman. That's ridiculous. Secondly uh.… Alberts is in that picture.

bartruff1
08-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Those missions must be something else....if that is Wade he looks 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier ...

zagfan24
08-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Two things stand out to me, Kispert is jacked for a true freshman. That's ridiculous. Secondly uh.… Alberts is in that picture.

Noticed that too. GU summer term goes until August 11th, could be he's still working out with team while he finishes necessary work to graduate. Just a guess...wish it meant he was sticking around.

soccerdud
08-01-2017, 07:54 PM
think josh does sit-ups?

thespywhozaggedme
08-01-2017, 08:37 PM
think josh does sit-ups?

They do so much cardio, running up and down the courts that they burn any fat they have. Plus they're also young that the metabolism is so high. I'm still pretty buff for a 45 year old guy but I don't think I will ever get my six pack back despite the fact that I to an hour a day on the elliptical and over 50 crunches, my metabolism has slowed down too much plus I love sweets and cheese. LOL

thegloriousgoateeofKP
08-01-2017, 08:50 PM
plus I love sweets and cheese. LOL

I'm with ya, but I try to think about it like this: A 6-pack...or even just feeling good about yourself in general...lasts way longer than the 5 minutes it takes me to eat a piece of cheesecake. Not too long after that last bite, the taste is all but gone.

And as for the cardio...yeah, they do so much running in-season that it would be really hard to stay this muscular (cardio burns fat, but also muscle). That's probably why off-season training has them so jacked

ZagNation
08-01-2017, 09:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGKxn4pUwAAFu9F.jpg:large

What in the world is Wade holding on to?

soccerdud
08-01-2017, 10:10 PM
What in the world is Wade holding on to?

honest guess? his shirt that he took off for the pic. or a workout towel.

zaguarxj
08-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Good one, Nutters forever!

For some reason, my wife just laughs when I tell her I'm going to rock my early 80's short-shorts to help bring them back in style. We'll see who gets the last laugh!

Is Larsen still growing? He looks more than 1" taller than Tille but it might just be the camera angle.

jbslicer
08-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Good thing Edwards isn't there with his shirt off.

Bogozags
08-02-2017, 10:27 AM
For some reason, my wife just laughs when I tell her I'm going to rock my early 80's short-shorts to help bring them back in style. We'll see who gets the last laugh!

Is Larsen still growing? He looks more than 1" taller than Tille but it might just be the camera angle.

From this picture, Larsen appears to be "several" inches taller than Tillie. In fact, Rui seems to be taller than Tillie too!

Who is the young man standing behind Mr. Wade and in front of Larsen? Could that be Zach? If so, then it looks as if he has put on some muscle!!

Zags_Fanatic
08-02-2017, 11:09 AM
From this picture, Larsen appears to be "several" inches taller than Tillie. In fact, Rui seems to be taller than Tillie too!

Who is the young man standing behind Mr. Wade and in front of Larsen? Could that be Zach? If so, then it looks as if he has put on some muscle!!

Yeah, that's Zach Norvell. I think Tillie is slouched over a bit so maybe not a great indicator of his height, Rui looks taller but I think Killian has a couple of inches on him.

Goshzagit
08-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Kispert has the most "real" or natural muscle & its not close.

Although, Larsen is a close 2nd. Others are pretty lean & do a lot of sit ups, good at flexing too.

Norvell has always been thick chested, since he was in HS, but has put on weight.

Have a feeling a true freshman could be our strongest player in the group.

JPtheBeasta
08-02-2017, 01:24 PM
I thought this was going to be talk about the flex offense, but it turned out to be an Abercrombie and Fitch add. Please, how about a disclaimer or something next time? If a coworker walked by I'd have had some awkward explaining to do :)

Zagdawg
08-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Awkward because you are checking out a bunch of young men with their shirts off -- or because you are surfing them on the company computer?

All you need to say is you are "thinking about working out so that you can look like" --- (points to one) "That one". ;)

JPtheBeasta
08-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Awkward because you are checking out a bunch of young men with their shirts off -- or because you are surfing them on the company computer?

All you need to say is you are "thinking about working out so that you can look like" --- (points to one) "That one". ;)

Abs are a bucket list item, and about as attainable as the next item on my list : #43- Ride a unicorn.

Zagdawg
08-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Zags Women Volleyball

Gonzaga Volleyball‏ @ZagsVball 4h4 hours ago
#squadgoals? Or #squadgains? ����

http://i.imgur.com/JvhWjpp.png

NotoriousZ
08-02-2017, 02:56 PM
Yeah, that's Zach Norvell. I think Tillie is slouched over a bit so maybe not a great indicator of his height, Rui looks taller but I think Killian has a couple of inches on him.

Norvell looks taller too. And I got a feeling Wade is going to surprise some people this year.

bartruff1
08-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Now that is hilarious...you go girls....

ZagNation
08-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Zags Women Volleyball

Gonzaga Volleyball‏ @ZagsVball 4h4 hours ago
#squadgoals? Or #squadgains? ����

http://i.imgur.com/JvhWjpp.png

The girl on the far left could be Rem's twin sister.

webspinnre
08-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Now that is hilarious...you go girls....

Agreed. Absolutely hysterical.