PDA

View Full Version : MBB 2016-2017 Highlights

Zagdawg
07-27-2017, 12:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYBttFCtOKU

ZagNative
07-27-2017, 01:02 PM
Goosebumps! Thanks for posting. That was a great season!

MDABE80
07-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Great season. Should have kept Edwards. Space eater, good FT's, good feet around the basket. and decent athlete. Worked hard.

vandalzag
07-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Great video thanks for posting.

hooter73
07-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Got a little dusty watching Shem walk down those bleacher stairs at the end there. Amazing what that guy did in his time here.

I said it during the season but you know what made us great? It was the non-flashy, hard nosed play of Shem and Goss (with honorable mention to Matthews as well). I have said too many times how I wanted more flash at GU, but when you realize that Shem's solid post skills, without any of those big flashy windmill dunks, is what anchored us, then NWG's ability to do the right thing at the right time, especially backing his defender down to score on the post, those two in my opinion are what made everything else possible and as good as I think our next crop of guards are, mature, experienced, senior leadership from PK, JM and NWG is just irreplaceable on that level. Much love.

TexasZagFan
07-28-2017, 08:32 AM
Thanks for posting! They showed that video the last night of hoops camp...in the Kennel. Very cool.

MDABE80
07-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Got a little dusty watching Shem walk down those bleacher stairs at the end there. Amazing what that guy did in his time here.

I said it during the season but you know what made us great? It was the non-flashy, hard nosed play of Shem and Goss (with honorable mention to Matthews as well). I have said too many times how I wanted more flash at GU, but when you realize that Shem's solid post skills, without any of those big flashy windmill dunks, is what anchored us, then NWG's ability to do the right thing at the right time, especially backing his defender down to score on the post, those two in my opinion are what made everything else possible and as good as I think our next crop of guards are, mature, experienced, senior leadership from PK, JM and NWG is just irreplaceable on that level. Much love.

Yep! Lighting in a bottle with those two. Magic season. Almost a perfect, undefeated season.