PDA

View Full Version : I Just Hope...

BobZag
06-26-2017, 01:54 PM
...we're not offering a bunch of Keegan Hylands scholarships.

zagsfanforlife
06-26-2017, 01:58 PM

I referenced that in one of my comments, but be careful as to what you say--- "people might be watching and they may decommit due to postings on this board".

The staff is usually more right than wrong, so i dont think we are offering more than at most 1 Keegan.

maynard g krebs
06-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Wasn't Keegan offered late in the cycle?

cggonzaga
06-26-2017, 02:21 PM
I referenced that in one of my comments, but be careful as to what you say--- "people might be watching and they may decommit due to postings on this board".

The staff is usually more right than wrong, so i dont think we are offering more than at most 1 Keegan.

It's also unacceptable to have opinions that are negative on said message board. We all know players and parents read this religiously and are swayed by what some armchair quarterbacks have to say about them. I know that would certainly make me question sending my kid to such a place. :vomit-smiley-007:

GrizZAG
06-26-2017, 02:38 PM
I'd blow this one up if I were an administrator...ZAP...Gone

seacatfan
06-26-2017, 02:55 PM
That was...an interesting time during GU's journey. There were as many whiffs as successes on players during a 2 or 3 year period. I simply can't see the staff reverting to recruiting players like that after all of the recent success and trend of recruits and transfers they've been bringing in.

ZagNative
06-26-2017, 03:31 PM
What an adorable thread .... Pissers and Moaners about our inept coaching staff find a home on GU boards. Just so sweet ...

jazzdelmar
06-26-2017, 06:17 PM

Now you say something? After days of slings and arrows........

Radbooks
06-26-2017, 06:24 PM
What an adorable thread .... Pissers and Moaners about our inept coaching staff find a home on GU boards. Just so sweet ...

Yeah, it makes me sad to see stuff like this. I remind myself to just stay away from the board but I miss the good stuff!!

bartruff1
06-26-2017, 06:51 PM
clickbait

JPtheBeasta
06-26-2017, 07:25 PM

I think it was the Jackson 5 who sang:

One Keegan Hyland don't spoil
The whole bunch, girl
Give it one more time
Before you give up on the Zags, girl.

soccerdud
06-26-2017, 07:25 PM

i can totally hear the gnashing of your teeth from here...

JPtheBeasta
06-26-2017, 07:30 PM
It seems that people thought that Zags recruiting after the Championship game appearance would work something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUusX1Js6R0

GonzaGAW
06-26-2017, 08:25 PM
I do not see the keegan hyland scholarship being anything near recent offers to Watson, ravet and vankomen.
I forget what year it was, but the perceived weakness of the team was going to be its outside shooting, and the zags had a scholarship to burn so they took a flyer on hyland, who was supposed to be a long range sniper. And yes it was a very late in the year offer, hyland had missed his senior year due to an injury and was under everyone's radar. We know the rest, in practice he suffers a concussion and never steps onto the floor for the zags.

While i take issue with the reference of similarity between hyland and Watson, ravet and vankomen. I think I do take take Bob's reference. That we have 2 new accepted offers to players who are off the grid so to speak (thus far) and have no power 5 conference competing offers. Time would only have told the tale on that point, but I highly suspect after even one more year of h.s. ball and both Watson and ravet would be reeling in the offers.

someone already mentions this, and a good point. the team has 13 scholarships, almost seems wise and prudent to use a couple a year on the potential diamond in the rough, and hope for the best, and if not maybe you find a great glue guy, or needed depth, or good practice players.

I'm not worried, I think we are going to be okay.

MDABE80
06-26-2017, 08:44 PM
No worries Bob......it won't be. Few took the best available. If they prove themselves, they play. If not, they won't play. No need for whining from the peanut gallery. I agree with GRIZ. Why take a straightforward BobZag thread to new lows by veering off in to a "freedom of speech" type series of comments by the usual types.

thebigsmoove
06-27-2017, 05:33 AM
It's also unacceptable to have opinions that are negative on said message board. We all know players and parents read this religiously and are swayed by what some armchair quarterbacks have to say about them. I know that would certainly make me question sending my kid to such a place. :vomit-smiley-007:

I categorically disagree with this sentiment. Read a Kentucky or North Carolina forum and you will see there are hundreds of whiners and moaners who espouse Negativity and Vitriol to the school and staff regarding recruiting choices as well as towards players and parents of players for the play and/or off court decision making. Our message board is very, very, tame by comparison and i dont feel has as much weight as some on this board insist.

MickMick
06-27-2017, 06:28 AM

Or they could be various versions of Joe Harris and Few didn't let them get away to places like Virginia.

Maybe we are saved from agonizing over how a player of that caliber managed to slip away from our own backyard.

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 06:40 AM
I categorically disagree with this sentiment. Read a Kentucky or North Carolina forum and you will see there are hundreds of whiners and moaners who espouse Negativity and Vitriol to the school and staff regarding recruiting choices as well as towards players and parents of players for the play and/or off court decision making. Our message board is very, very, tame by comparison and i dont feel has as much weight as some on this board insist.

There's your difference: we aren't UK, Duke, UNC, or any of these blue bloods. Our fan base is predominantly alumni and family members. My perception of most of the blue blood fans are front runners with no connection to the university.

There are active members that are connected to the highest levels of GU and the program. They help make this board what it is, and more meaningful for those of us thousands of miles removed from campus.

What you call "tame", I prefer to call "maintaining positivity and class." No one's perfect, but negativity that bleeds into personal attacks should be kept off these threads.

bartruff1
06-27-2017, 06:50 AM
My mom eliminated the " everybody does it " excuse......when I was about 6....

Gonzdb8
06-27-2017, 07:06 AM
There's your difference: we aren't UK, Duke, UNC, or any of these blue bloods. Our fan base is predominantly alumni and family members. My perception of most of the blue blood fans are front runners with no connection to the university.

There are active members that are connected to the highest levels of GU and the program. They help make this board what it is, and more meaningful for those of us thousands of miles removed from campus.

What you call "tame", I prefer to call "maintaining positivity and class." No one's perfect, but negativity that bleeds into personal attacks should be kept off these threads.

How do you know that our board is primarily alum and family members and that those other programs board is populated by people with no connection to the university? Is this just based on your casual observation or do you know these things to be the facts you are presenting them as? All those schools have A LOT more alum than we do. Their undergrad populations are 5x ours (or more) and they have much longer histories of success than we do. Its also wrong to think that this board is populated by exclusively by alum and family members. Every fan base has the hangers on. I can think of a number of posters who have admitted to having no connection to the university (that guy who does all the grade school drawings of the goat for example). And I don't think anyone was saying this should be the wild west of message boards....but in comparison to most college basketball boards this place is G rated to the point that ANY criticism of a player is seen as some kind of an attack. If a parent or student decided to take a school off their list because message board posters have leveled some criticism then they are going to have very few choices when it comes to where they will play next year. They probably are doing their child any favors by shielding them from all criticism as they are about to enter adulthood, but thats a completely other topic. I agree we don't need to demean, belittle of mock them, but honest criticism about a recruits talent/abilities (whether positive or negative) seems like exactly the type of content a college basketball message board would engage in.

cggonzaga
06-27-2017, 07:11 AM

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post.

And spot on gonz8.

WallaWallaZag
06-27-2017, 07:19 AM

don't have a problem with people giving their opinions on players...but couldn't you at least keep the negative posts off a thread intended to welcome a new recruit who just committed?!?!?

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 07:20 AM
How do you know that our board is primarily alum and family members and that those other programs board is populated by people with no connection to the university? Is this just based on your casual observation or do you know these things to be the facts you are presenting them as? All those schools have A LOT more alum than we do. Their undergrad populations are 5x ours (or more) and they have much longer histories of success than we do. Its also wrong to think that this board is populated by exclusively by alum and family members. Every fan base has the hangers on. I can think of a number of posters who have admitted to having no connection to the university (that guy who does all the grade school drawings of the goat for example). And I don't think anyone was saying this should be the wild west of message boards....but in comparison to most college basketball boards this place is G rated to the point that ANY criticism of a player is seen as some kind of an attack. If a parent or student decided to take a school off their list because message board posters have leveled some criticism then they are going to have very few choices when it comes to where they will play next year. They probably are doing their child any favors by shielding them from all criticism as they are about to enter adulthood, but thats a completely other topic. I agree we don't need to demean, belittle of mock them, but honest criticism about a recruits talent/abilities (whether positive or negative) seems like exactly the type of content a college basketball message board would engage in.

My opinion is based on my active membership on these boards for over ten years, and the hundreds of IM's that have passed back and forth over that time. Don't know about you, but over half of my posts were lost when the plug was pulled on the OCC.

During virtually every Zag game within a day's drive of Dallas, you'll find me with several family members. We get there early to mix and mingle with other fans wearing Zag gear. No surprise that most of the people I talk to are alums or family of alums. There was a fairly large contingent from Cincinnati in Nashville last year, too.

Thanks to Bob Finn and the Alumni Office, a suite was rented for the SMU game, and 100% of the 40-50 people there were alumni and family.

I've been around too long to see that "honest criticism" is in the eye of the beholder, and tends to devolve in rapid fashion. Being a parent for 30 years has convinced me that the better approach is "if you can't say anything positive, don't say anything." I'm no saint, I'll admit that.

I appreciate your perspective.

CDC84
06-27-2017, 07:27 AM
That was...an interesting time during GU's journey. There were as many whiffs as successes on players during a 2 or 3 year period. I simply can't see the staff reverting to recruiting players like that after all of the recent success and trend of recruits and transfers they've been bringing in.

That was also at a time when GU's staff was oddly offering scholarships to international players like Monninghoff and Keita who were clearly no better than back of the end rotation players who "might" blossom into a regular rotation player as a senior or something. GU stopped doing that. It's a waste of recruiting time and money. You want your Monninghoff type players to be local guys or at least Pacific NW kids who have a vested interest in the basketball program.

Every foreign player since then, to my recollection, has either played in the NBA or has been a dominant collegian like Shem.

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 07:32 AM
That was also at a time when GU's staff was oddly offering scholarships to international players like Monninghoff and Keita who were clearly no better than back of the end rotation players who "might" blossom into a regular rotation player as a senior or something. GU stopped doing that. It's a waste of recruiting time and money. You want your Monninghoff type players to be local guys or at least Pacific NW kids who have a vested interest in the basketball program.

Every foreign player since then, to my recollection, has either played in the NBA or has been a dominant collegian like Shem.

Few and his staff has undoubtedly learned a few things over the past 20 years, while recruiting higher rated players. IMO, they know those who are likelier to be a good fit for "the system", and most years they only need to hit on 3-4 to reload.

Good points CDC.

thebigsmoove
06-27-2017, 07:36 AM
My opinion is based on my active membership on these boards for over ten years, and the hundreds of IM's that have passed back and forth over that time. Don't know about you, but over half of my posts were lost when the plug was pulled on the OCC.

During virtually every Zag game within a day's drive of Dallas, you'll find me with several family members. We get there early to mix and mingle with other fans wearing Zag gear. No surprise that most of the people I talk to are alums or family of alums. There was a fairly large contingent from Cincinnati in Nashville last year, too.

Thanks to Bob Finn and the Alumni Office, a suite was rented for the SMU game, and 100% of the 40-50 people there were alumni and family.

I've been around too long to see that "honest criticism" is in the eye of the beholder, and tends to devolve in rapid fashion. Being a parent for 30 years has convinced me that the better approach is "if you can't say anything positive, don't say anything." I'm no saint, I'll admit that.

Look Tex, I am not generally a negative poster...you wont find a single negative post about any of our new recruits from me. I am not an Alumni, but a big time fan since the early 90s. I too have been participating in this community and other Gonzaga communities online for the last decade plus. What im saying is simply that instead of whining about whiners, why not just understand that not everyone is going to be in agreement about what you think or anyone else thinks. Its these complaints that i feel muddle up our conversations. Offer your perspective on the recruit, and let others do the same. Otherwise, whats the point of these threads? to just all pat each other on the back and never have a dissenting opinion? That would be no fun, and ultimately unrealistic of the fanbase at large. We dont have to like what everyone says, but i will defend their right to say it.

zagfan1
06-27-2017, 07:38 AM
I also hope that we are not getting sucked into any desperation with open scholies. It seems Oregon and Arizona are getting great commits recently and we are getting passed up. We just need to be patient and let things play out. Maybe Cherry and Hepa don't pick GU. I think we will get one euro sometime this summer. Don't know a whole lot about the kid from Illinois. Maybe he will be like Mclellan?

Zagdawg
06-27-2017, 07:42 AM
So its ok to put a new commit down because Kentucky/North Carolina fans do it on their boards--- Well guess what ----we are not either of those schools and that is one of the primary reasons players choose Gonzaga -- We are like a family.

We do have a number of hangers on here -- and a few of them think they know everything about basketball and recruiting in between shifts at the local Micky Dees --- nothing wrong with that - but I agree lets save the "this recruit should not be a Zag because of a 2 minute video I saw and I have cousins sons nephew who played varsity basketball at 'this' high school " for another time and welcome the kids to family in their commitment announcement threads.

The funny thing is coming off a national championship game --they can still find things to complain about -- speaks to the person.

seacatfan
06-27-2017, 07:44 AM

And during the same time frame they got international recruits like Harris and Olynk, so it was very hit and miss. Vilarino didn't seem to fit. Bol had issues apparently. I think guys like Arop and Gibbs could've been contributors, but they decided to leave, too. Thankfully they got enough players that did pan out during that time frame to keep them playing at a competitive level until they took another big step forward the last several years.

Zag_Dad
06-27-2017, 07:44 AM
How do you know that our board is primarily alum and family members and that those other programs board is populated by people with no connection to the university? Is this just based on your casual observation or do you know these things to be the facts you are presenting them as? All those schools have A LOT more alum than we do. Their undergrad populations are 5x ours (or more) and they have much longer histories of success than we do.

I think the majority of GU fans on this site have some connection to the University either as an alum or parent (I have both). However, I also believe there are a growing number of fans who have just fallen in love with the program and jumped on the bandwagon without any natural connection to the school. I welcome them. My daughters and son-in-law all made the journey to Glendale for the FF and noted that the crowd seemed pretty "pro Gonzaga" for the most part. Consider this... Gonzaga currently has an undergraduate enrollment of around 5,000 student, University of Phoenix stadium seats about 63,000 fans for a basketball event. It would take 52 years of GU alum, at the current enrollment rate, to fill the stadium with GU alum. I think it's safe to say that a high percentage of GU fans at that game were not alumni.

Bottom line... I think it's always best that we keep it classy when it comes to recruits and commits.

GO ZAGS

Vanzagger
06-27-2017, 08:13 AM

A suite rented by the Alumni Association was filled with all alumni? Get out of here.

Your I'm more Zag than you is tiresome. It's the exact opposite spirit that Santangalo and crew ran with.

Gonzaga was the 4th school ever to have all its game on tv. How do you think all that new stuff got built

MDABE80
06-27-2017, 08:43 AM
We don't recruit them. We just hope for the best. Watson's fine. Brock's a shooter but smaller. Lots of unknowns. But he deserved his chances. Matt in Utah likely won't be here. We still have lots of players to look at. We do have some good ones returning. A lot of fussin' over nothin'.

cggonzaga
06-27-2017, 08:47 AM
Look Tex, I am not generally a negative poster...you wont find a single negative post about any of our new recruits from me. I am not an Alumni, but a big time fan since the early 90s. I too have been participating in this community and other Gonzaga communities online for the last decade plus. What im saying is simply that instead of whining about whiners, why not just understand that not everyone is going to be in agreement about what you think or anyone else thinks. Its these complaints that i feel muddle up our conversations. Offer your perspective on the recruit, and let others do the same. Otherwise, whats the point of these threads? to just all pat each other on the back and never have a dissenting opinion? That would be no fun, and ultimately unrealistic of the fanbase at large. We dont have to like what everyone says, but i will defend their right to say it.

Bingo! Also the reading comprehension on here is quite a bit to be desired. Nobody ever said "because the blue blood boards do it so can we". What has been said is that this board is very tame compared to what is out there. If a recruit or his parents can't handle what is said here, he certainly won't be able to take what will be said about him elsewhere.

but couldn't you at least keep the negative posts off a thread intended to welcome a new recruit who just committed?!?!?

I could be wrong wallawalla but I believe my comments on that thread started before he committed. I simply gave my opinion based off seeing him play in person on multiple occasions. Can you let me know what I said that was so negative? Also, I stated and reiterated over and over again that it was just my opinion and if the staff thought he was good enough then he was good enough. I never claimed to be smarter than the staff.

Based upon what I quoted above, you would rather I started a different "negative" thread?

DixieZag
06-27-2017, 08:47 AM
We've been spoiled by the last 4-6 years of having a 4 or 5 star that we know to be coming the next year.

I don't know of one that is committed and on the horizon right now, and so I think there's a feeling of "where is the next superstar(s)?"

This is also the first year in a while in which there has been no graduate tx to be hugely excited about, that, too - leaves a somewhat "empty" feeling.

I don't know if the 2 hugely rated Euros have made other plans or are no longer interested or not, that could change things immediately.

I doubt anyone is in a panic about next year, not with Tillie, Norvelle, and all that coming in - we'll be competitive.

But, there is a hunger for that next 4 to 5 star recruit(s) that one expects having just been 90 seconds from a national championship, and we don't seem to have that right now, and that frustration apparently gets dumped upon some kids that have committed who don't have that pedigree, which probably isn't fair.

But, it truly has nothing to do with that kid personally, it's far more a reflection of that hunger for the expected. The NWG's, Collins, Wiltjer, Sabonis type of recruit. That's what people are looking for.

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 08:49 AM
A suite rented by the Alumni Association was filled with all alumni? Get out of here.

Your I'm more Zag than you is tiresome. It's the exact opposite spirit that Santangalo and crew ran with.

Gonzaga was the 4th school ever to have all its game on tv. How do you think all that new stuff got built

Your sarcasm is duly noted, except your statement was incorrect. The SMU game was attended by alumni and family members.

maynard g krebs
06-27-2017, 10:17 AM
Bingo! Also the reading comprehension on here is quite a bit to be desired. Nobody ever said "because the blue blood boards do it so can we". What has been said is that this board is very tame compared to what is out there. If a recruit or his parents can't handle what is said here, he certainly won't be able to take what will be said about him elsewhere.

I could be wrong wallawalla but I believe my comments on that thread started before he committed. I simply gave my opinion based off seeing him play in person on multiple occasions. Can you let me know what I said that was so negative? Also, I stated and reiterated over and over again that it was just my opinion and if the staff thought he was good enough then he was good enough. I never claimed to be smarter than the staff.

Based upon what I quoted above, you would rather I started a different "negative" thread?

CG, your comments are always rational and objective and fairly stated imo, and add value. I don't consider that negative. To me, negative is when a poster engages in false hyperbole about a player's weaknesses. ("Player x has 3 stupid turnovers per game", when player x doesn't even commit 3 turnovers in total; stuff like that) That's what I'd like to see avoided.

cggonzaga
06-27-2017, 10:43 AM
CG, your comments are always rational and objective and fairly stated imo, and add value. I don't consider that negative. To me, negative is when a poster engages in false hyperbole about a player's weaknesses. ("Player x has 3 stupid turnovers per game", when player x doesn't even commit 3 turnovers in total; stuff like that) That's what I'd like to see avoided.

Thank you maynard. I certainly don't want to come across as some know it all that thinks he knows more than the professionals or as a negative person.

cjm720
06-27-2017, 11:01 AM
I got to say this is one of the oddest, least needed threads I've seen on GUBs.

Coach Crazy
06-27-2017, 11:27 AM

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robzagnut
06-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Back on topic...

Maybe after the two recent one-and-done players (Collins, NWG) and other guys leaving early or transferring (Sabonis, Alberts, Edwards, etc.), Coach Few sees the future of GU basketball. He's looking for a few players that are going to be solid contributors and teach the young guys GU basketball for their full four years. It must be hard filling 4-5 roster spots every year when guys leave early or transfer.

Ravet is a boom or bust player. Right now I'm leaning towards boom. He has two more years of high school to fill out and grow taller then a year as a freshman, and if needed a redshirt year. He's a coaches son. He knows how to score. He wants to be a Zag. He liked watching Bouldin. Win-win.

The coaches must have saw something when they watched him scrimmage. The most irritating thing for me over the last 25 years as a Zag fan are Reluctant Shooters. Guys who hesitate or don't look for their shot. You know the players I'm talking about. If Ravet averages 30+ for another two years the bigger stage might not be too big for him. Nothing wrong with taking a flier on that type of player!

DukeSilver
06-27-2017, 11:37 AM
I got to say this is one of the oddest, least needed threads I've seen on GUBs.

Seconded.

stevet75
06-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Bobzag sure knows how to throw a match into a fireworks factory.

VinnyZag
06-27-2017, 12:03 PM
This thread makes me feel bad for Keegan Hyland.

sittingon50
06-27-2017, 12:06 PM
I think it's important for me to go on record right now:

Whomever the next recruit is, I already don't like him.

Zagdawg
06-27-2017, 12:12 PM
If you want to make it official---Gotta call your reason to not liking them also--

A. Due to being not tall enough as a 14/15 year old
B. Non-textbook shooting style as a freshman
C. Only being ranked as a 2 star recruit as a 14 year old
D. Not being recruited by Kentucky, Kansas or North Carolina
E. Not being from California or New York
F. They are not going to make any noticeable progress over the next 3 years to fix any of their shortcomings that will make them Zag worthy

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 12:20 PM
I think it's important for me to go on record right now:

Whomever the next recruit is, I already don't like him.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/-Damn-bro-thats-harsh-meme-21218.jpg

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 12:22 PM
If you want to make it official---Gotta call your reason to not liking them also--

F. They are not going to make any noticeable progress over the next 3 years to fix any of their shortcomings that will make them Zag worthy

Look on the bright side, it's not like he's acting like LaMelo:

Tweet
Facebook Messenger
PinterestPinterest
@EmailEmail
░print
úcomment

UCLA commit LaMelo Ball used a racial slur Monday night during an appearance with his father, LaVar, and brother Lonzo on WWE's "Monday Night Raw."

A live microphone caught LaMelo saying, "Beat that n---a ass," during what was intended to be a light-hearted segment featuring his father and WWE's The Miz. LaMelo was laughing as he said it.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19747041/lamelo-ball-uses-racial-slur-wwe-monday-night-raw-appearance

sittingon50
06-27-2017, 12:23 PM

G. Their HS has a contract with the wrong shoe company.

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 12:24 PM
G. Their HS has a contract with the wrong shoe company.

H. Lavar Ball is his uncle.

seacatfan
06-27-2017, 12:33 PM
It must be hard filling 4-5 roster spots every year when guys leave early or transfer.

It is a challenge, but one that many programs deal with.

thebigsmoove
06-27-2017, 12:48 PM
You know one thing that maybe hasnt been discussed, or maybe i missed it, is what are our expectations for guys that come into the program? Not every recruit is supposed to become a star or earn a roster spot in the NBA. We need role players too. If Brock comes in and provides similar productivity to Kyle Dranginis or David Pendergraft, albeit at a different position, would that be seen as "Bust"? There will be star recruits signing on the dotted line in the near future, Maybe Hepa, Maybe Cherry, Maybe a Euro or someone else entirely...either way, lets not worry so much about how highly touted Brock, and Anton, and possibly Matt are, and lets focus on what they can become throughout the course of their GU careers.

TexasZagFan
06-27-2017, 01:10 PM
You know one thing that maybe hasnt been discussed, or maybe i missed it, is what are our expectations for guys that come into the program? Not every recruit is supposed to become a star or earn a roster spot in the NBA. We need role players too. If Brock comes in and provides similar productivity to Kyle Dranginis or David Pendergraft, albeit at a different position, would that be seen as "Bust"? There will be star recruits signing on the dotted line in the near future, Maybe Hepa, Maybe Cherry, Maybe a Euro or someone else entirely...either way, lets not worry so much about how highly touted Brock, and Anton, and possibly Matt are, and lets focus on what they can become throughout the course of their GU careers.

Excellent question, big.

My expectations usually revolve around the team, not necessarily the individual players. Do the pieces fit well for what Few and the staff's expectations are? Year in, year out, that means "win the WCC" followed by "make it through the first weekend of the Dance."

Last year, our 8 man rotation was set early, and there wasn't a need for designated role players, such as Mike Hart. Next year's rotation is highly unsettled at this point. Will it be 8, 9, or 10? If we can avoid the injury bug, we'll field a very competitive team next year, one that will be again fun to watch.

Coach Crazy
06-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Dong even get me started on LaMelo and the Ball family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk