PDA

View Full Version : I love it

Reborn
06-10-2017, 08:06 AM
I love my new Avator. It's a picture of the Gonzaga team after winning the West Regionals, and gaining entrance into it's VERY FIRST Final 4. I will never forget this past year and this team. They fulfilled a dream I've had for so long now, and one we have all shared in. I wondered for so long if we'd ever make it, and beieved that we would. And I never ever gave up my hope. When I think about, and oh I still do, I still feel like it was just a DREAM that i had. I will never forget dancing around my living room with my two sons Isaac and Demian, dancing, screaming, hugging, high fiving.....yes it all still feels like the perfect dream. But it is the perfect DREAM COME TRUE. The three of us (and in the past before they passed away my two brothers Mike and Pat) have watched most all of the NCAA Tournament together and have suffered with all of Zag Nation and the team with every loss. But not this year. Only jubilation. This picture is the photo is on my desk top; so I see it many times a day, and every time I see it I smile. I look at Mark Few and just imagine what he must feel like. Damn!!!

Go Zags!!!

Zags11
06-12-2017, 07:48 AM
That's what's up!

PS:whose the clown who voted low on this thread? Grow up.

Reborn
06-12-2017, 09:55 AM
That's what's up!

PS:whose the clown who voted low on this thread? Grow up.

I'd give myself a 4 star just for keeping my post short....lol What IS important to me is how many people have read it. I did think more fans here would appreciate this thread and chime in, one more time.with their feelings abut finally making it to the Final Four. To me it just doesn't seem right that this topic has already died.

Zagger
06-12-2017, 11:16 AM
It was a flat out EXCITING season! I was HUGELY grinning when Mt. K came back and did so well. The rest of the season was gravy on gravy :) Go Zags!

Zags11
06-13-2017, 12:57 AM
I'd give myself a 4 star just for keeping my post short....lol What IS important to me is how many people have read it. I did think more fans here would appreciate this thread and chime in, one more time.with their feelings abut finally making it to the Final Four. To me it just doesn't seem right that this topic has already died.

Lo!. I thought it was a great post. Usually I'm bummed when we lose and stuff but not this year. I was only bummed cuz the ride ended.

2wiceright
06-13-2017, 07:44 PM
To be continued!!! Cool Post Born.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reborn
06-14-2017, 06:28 AM
Summer is just starting, and there's been kind of a lull in activity here on this forum; so I thought it would be "cool" to post something about our 2017 Zags. I don't ever want to forget these guys, nor do I want to ever forget the night that they beat Butler in order to make it to Gonzaga's FIRST Final 4 and crazy it was in my living room. It was a night that all across America Zag Nation rose up in total Zag Craziness. Every now and then I just like to stop for a minute or two and just breathe into that memory and let myself feel what it was like on that night that my sons and I celebrated something we had hoped would happen for a long long time.

Again, thank you Zags!!!

Zag_Dad
06-14-2017, 06:45 AM
Summer is just starting, and there's been kind of a lull in activity here on this forum; so I thought it would be "cool" to post something about our 2017 Zags. I don't ever want to forget these guys, nor do I want to ever forget the night that they beat Butler in order to make it to Gonzaga's FIRST Final 4 and crazy it was in my living room. It was a night that all across America Zag Nation rose up in total Zag Craziness. Every now and then I just like to stop for a minute or two and just breathe into that memory and let myself feel what it was like on that night that my sons and I celebrated something we had hoped would happen for a long long time.

Again, thank you Zags!!!

Their first run to a Final Four is a memory that will live on in our minds forever ... however, they beat Xavier to advance to the FF... not Butler. :)

Reborn
06-14-2017, 06:47 AM
Their first run to a Final Four is a memory that will live on in our minds forever ... however, they beat Xavier to advance to the FF... not Butler. :)

lol hahaha thanks Zag_Dad