PDA

View Full Version : OT: Heister calling baseball games on Pac 12 Network?

seacatfan
05-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Sure sounds like him. I just googled it and he's listed as one of the announcers working games. Kinda weird hearing him in a totally different context.

Way OT, but Oregon State has been kicking everybody's a** all year. 45-4 record on the season, have been ranked #1 most of the year. Their pitching staff has an absolutely ridiculously low ERA.

This was a replay of OSU vs. WSU from earlier in the weekend.

Confirmed, game over and he just identified himself as he signed off.

sittingon50
05-21-2017, 10:35 PM
Cougs had 'em beat the other night but then they, well, you know.

MDABE80
05-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Yes. Heister called the game. Our Zags look good. I hope we get more TV time . Sat night was amazing being on ESPN!

seacatfan
05-22-2017, 08:17 AM
I think Gonzaga played OSU at some point and hung tough with them. My uncle is really, really into OSU baseball. He said some of the non-Pac 12 schools like GU and UP have been giving the big boys all they can handle when they play non-con games during the week.

seacatfan
05-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Cougs had 'em beat the other night but then they, well, you know.

Yeah, OSU hasn't blown out every opponent. They've been very good at pulling out close games.

sittingon50
05-22-2017, 09:52 AM
I think Gonzaga played OSU at some point and hung tough with them. My uncle is really, really into OSU baseball. He said some of the non-Pac 12 schools like GU and UP have been giving the big boys all they can handle when they play non-con games during the week.

They had OSU scheduled over there this season, but it got rained out. No make-up.