PDA

View Full Version : 5 TDs

mtzaga
10-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Brock Osweiler threw 5 TD passes Friday night in Flathead's win over Missoula Hellgate. 19/27 for 295 yards.

Flathead plays at Helena Capital next Friday night. Capital is probably the best team in AA and will be a stiff challege for the Braves. The game will televised state-wide on Bresnan Cable.

http://dailyinterlake.com/articles/2007/10/20/sports/sports02.txt

MDABE80
10-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Hard to imagine this kid has another whole Senior year to go. Hope he joins us. His knees would last about 2 seconds in D1 college football. I wonder if he's still growing. What a talent! A few of us saw him this past July at Prep for a tournament. Such skill for a 15-16 year old big man.

Truthfully though, I was most impressed with the Point Guard for G Prep. He's quite young and just joined the team. Scores with ease, hard defense, ball handling skills, passing with eyes in the back of his head for court vision..... and a lot of speed. Looked to be all of 15. We're gonna like this kid.......... a lot.

kitzbuel
10-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I was about to put this in the Sports Talk Forum and correct your thread title to 6 TDs when I saw you were not talking about Tom Brady! :) Quite the Patriot-like performance, though.

BraveZag
10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
The Braves actually play in Kalispell Friday so the game will not be on T.V.
They are showing Helena high an Bozeman.
If they make it to the state championship then it will be on that channel.

mtzaga
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
The Braves actually play in Kalispell Friday so the game will not be on T.V.
They are showing Helena high an Bozeman.
If they make it to the state championship then it will be on that channel.

Thanks for the correction. The local newspaper had the wrong information.
I saw Brock last year when Flathead played at Billings West in the playoffs.
There's a good chance they may meet again.

zaguarxj
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Truthfully though, I was most impressed with the Point Guard for G Prep. He's quite young and just joined the team. Scores with ease, hard defense, ball handling skills, passing with eyes in the back of his head for court vision..... and a lot of speed. Looked to be all of 15. We're gonna like this kid.......... a lot.

Could you attach a name to the kid for us, if you can recall it?