PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch to Raiders is official

sittingon50
04-26-2017, 12:28 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19159591/marshawn-lynch-set-join-oakland-raiders-trade-seattle-seahawks-agreed-to

Doesn't seem like the Hawks got much.

webspinnre
04-27-2017, 01:36 PM
They're lucky they got anything at all - otherwise they would've had to cut him and deal with salary cap issues.

gu03alum
04-28-2017, 11:08 AM
My daughter was watching the draft yesterday with me and they were talking about Lynch playing for the Raiders. She looks at me very sad and gave me a wtf look. I told her it was true and that Lynch had always dreamed of playing for his hometown team. She was not happy. She told me there was no way she was wearing his Raiders jersey.

Eroop22
04-28-2017, 11:29 AM
My daughter was watching the draft yesterday with me and they were talking about Lynch playing for the Raiders. She looks at me very sad and gave me a wtf look. I told her it was true and that Lynch had always dreamed of playing for his hometown team. She was not happy. She told me there was no way she was wearing his Raiders jersey.

My daughter is super pissed about Lynch being a Raider too. For the life of me I cant figure out why she likes Lynch so much.

gu03alum
04-28-2017, 01:08 PM
My daughter is super pissed about Lynch being a Raider too. For the life of me I cant figure out why she likes Lynch so much.

I bought her a Lynch jersey that was way too big at the time. She's been wearing it for years. I think that was my mistake. I should have bought her a Russell Hustle Man Muscle jersey or an Earl Thomas jersey like me.

Eroop22
04-28-2017, 01:36 PM
I bought her a Lynch jersey that was way too big at the time. She's been wearing it for years. I think that was my mistake. I should have bought her a Russell Hustle Man Muscle jersey or an Earl Thomas jersey like me.

We went with an oversized 12 for our daughter. Makes it easy when player retires or leaves

gu03alum
04-28-2017, 02:00 PM
We went with an oversized 12 for our daughter. Makes it easy when player retires or leaves

good idea