04-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Debbie Downers looking for ways to spin that JPG like:

https://m.popkey.co/1c6231/bX7Eo.gif

gonzagafan62
04-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Amen

thespywhozaggedme
04-24-2017, 03:12 PM
We made the freaking championship game, how on earth could anyone complain about this team? That boggles my mind.

Zagdawg
04-24-2017, 03:31 PM
But jazz is in his element......don't take this from him.

;)

MDABE80
04-24-2017, 03:36 PM
We made the freaking championship game, how on earth could anyone complain about this team? That boggles my mind.

Nobody did. Just keeping the facts straight:)

ProVeeZag
04-24-2017, 09:13 PM
Debbie Downers looking for ways to spin that JPG like:

https://m.popkey.co/1c6231/bX7Eo.gif

Isn't that "Baskets the Clown" pictured?

thespywhozaggedme
04-24-2017, 09:26 PM

Phenomenal TV show. It's can't miss for my wife and I. We only wish it was one hour instead of a half an hour.

adoptedzag
04-25-2017, 08:42 AM

It's the same guy, but that's not from the show.

MickMick
04-25-2017, 12:49 PM
The indignation is palpable.

So if the team loses next year it is because some internet fans formed in a small group and complained about the coach?

Is there preparation for a contingency here?

Why the continued #>}+ stirring? You know where this thread will eventually devolve into. Is it baiting for a potential ban hammer? Is it off season boredom and an attempt to spice things up? Is it an attempt to elevate personal status on a message board? Is it primal mob mentality seeking like minded folks to join a rock fight? Is it a demand to swear fealty to a golden framed image? Is it all of the above?

Tell me what purpose this OP serves.

former1dog
04-25-2017, 12:54 PM

So if the team loses next year it is because some internet fans formed in a small group and complained about the coach?

Why the continued #>}+ stirring? You know where this thread will eventually devolve into. Is it baiting for a potential ban hammer? Is it off season boredom and an attempt to spice things up? Is it an attempt to elevate personal status on a message board? Is it primal mob mentality seeking like minded folks to join a rock fight?

I wanted something for ######es to complain about.

I see I accomplished my goal.

MDABE80
04-25-2017, 01:08 PM

Why the continued #>}+ stirring? You know where this thread will eventually devolve into. Is it baiting for a potential ban hammer? Is it off season boredom and an attempt to spice things up? Is it an attempt to elevate personal status on a message board? Is it primal mob mentality seeking like minded folks to join a rock fight? Is it a demand to swear fealty to a golden framed image? Is it all of the above?

I don't think it's any of those.

sittingon50
04-25-2017, 01:23 PM

The going rate for a rock fight appears to be a 4 game suspension from MLB.

Oh, and with the Blazers getting swept it appears that NBA team that Few is going to will be close to his boyhood home.

Ezag
04-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Back to Josh Perkins.... nope he's is not the man next year