PDA

View Full Version : Withers: Spokane Arena/NCAA's/Zags

sittingon50
04-19-2017, 08:00 PM
http://en.bloguru.com/GloryHounds/297005/spokane-arena-and-the-zags-take-another

WallaWallaZag
04-20-2017, 08:01 AM
"The year 2020 seems a long way off. Who knows what Gonzaga might look like in three seasons? Ostensibly, that’s a roster that could include Killian Tillie, Jacob Larsen, Rui Hachimura, Zach Norvell, Corey Kispert and Jesse Wade. Maybe that’s the season of home cooking in March."

i think the odds are pretty good that at least one of tillie/hachimura won't be around by then...

Zagger
04-20-2017, 08:21 AM
It'll happen! 2020 is a long ways off and lots can/will happen. But, the Zags have arrived :) Unless there's a season of exceptionally great teams East and West I feel the Zags will be in the top 16 teams nationwide for years to come. GU will be attracting great kids and be able to get them playing their best ball. When can we buy tickets!?!? :)

CDC84
04-20-2017, 08:47 AM
It would be nice to take advantage of this opportunity, but as Bud says, Gonzaga has never been able to.

I personally don't agree with the NCAA's rule. I think teams should have to play a certain distance from their campus. It's too much of an unfair advantage. Especially in, as Bud brings up, the 5/4 matchup in the 2nd round.